"No. I'm going to tell them it was a surprise and I got a job interview and that's why I had to leave early in the morning. For the bus and to prepare and make up some apology like how my phone died," I explain.

Grey nods slowly as he listens to every word I say. "That's actually smart," he mumbles. I smile, feeling accomplished. "If it works." My smile drops.

I take a few sips of my coffee hoping to get rid of the hangover I'm feeling. It's not bad, I just feel shitty with a bad headache. "I know for a fact my mom will believe me. The only people I'll have to convince are my dad and Ollie. Shit, Ollie," I mutter.

"What about him?"

"I'm hanging out with you. His brother, who called me a bitch and threatened to ruin my life," I remind him. I promise Ollie I'd try and stay away from him. So much for that.

Grey laughs, shaking his head. "What I remember is a little vixen who dumped water over my head. You started it," he declares. I shake my head, I did not start it.

"You almost told them we had sex. And you make horrible, disgusting comments about girls," I mention. I remember listening to him. Ollie talks the same way at times. Usually just around his football teammates. "Make a left," I direct. He follows my directions.

Grey shrugs not caring. "You act like girls don't talk the same way," he says. They don't or at least I don't.

"Stop here. I'm going to walk so it makes it look like I was coming from the bus stop," I inform. He parks his car on the side of the road. I pull down the mirror to make sure I look alright. I look at Greyson who's watching me.

"What? No kiss goodbye Angel? Your lips were all over me last night," he reminds me.

"It was for me and I'm good now. If you need some, go ask one of your old hookups to complete your needs," I repeat his words from before. I open his car door and step out. I close it but he rolls down the window.

I watch him laugh. "Really Angel? That's how it is?" He asks. He's not the only one who can use that line. I can too if I want.

"Yeah that's how it is. Goodbye Greyson." I begin walking down the street. I know I keep saying I'm done with him. But this time I mean it. I can't keep getting in trouble like this.

It only takes twelve minutes for me to walk back to the house. I open the door to see my mom, dad, Eloise and Oliver all waiting for me. "I brought donuts!" I shout. Everyone gives me a serious look except for Elle who screams and runs to me.

Her little arms wrap around my leg and I bend down to hug her back. I hand her a donut out of the box before she runs off. "Hi family, Ollie what're you doing here?" I try to play it off cool. I have yet to open anyone's messages.

"Where the hell have you been?!" Dad yells.

"You didn't answer your phone!" Mom exclaims.

I reach into my pocket and take out my iPhone. I click on the black screen only for no lock screen to appear. "Shoot, it's dead. I'm sorry," I apologize. It's not dead but I did shut it off.

"Harley, you've never been so reckless. Where have you been?" Mom asks. Reckless? All they know is that I've been gone since morning. They usually don't reach back until 10am.

"I was at a job interview for Kraze Kafe." I hold up my coffee and donuts to show the proof. "I wanted it to be a surprise that I could do this on my own." By the look on my mom's face, she almost looks proud.

Proud of a fucking liar.

"You've been gone for six hours. An interview is an hour at most," Dad points out.