"Sana, are you really leaving me here alone? can't you stay here for a bit longer? isn't it too soon?" eunha kept on convincing her to stay for maybe a month or so, but she always laughs when she says those things.

"You'll be fine here without me, you can find your own happily ever after and you can still visit me in Japan. Come on, it's not that I'll be able to forget about you" she chuckled, looking at her friend who's trying her best to act cute.

"But..."

"But what?" 

"What about...."

"about?"

"About..."

"Can just say it already, you know I don't have all the time in the world" she said sarcastically.

"What about Taehyung?" there, she stopped for a few seconds. Eunha who was looking at her, hope that she shouldn't have asked her. She saw how her eyes went down.

"W..what? what about him? it's not like we're that kind of really close friends" she still manages to laugh though she also questioned that to herself.

"Don't you feel anything for him?" she asked. 

"F...feel what?" she stuttered, as long as she wanted to talk about him she thinks this is not the right time.

"Do you.......like him?" *ting! she just hit the right question, which Sana has been trying to ask herself.

She remained quiet, what should she do? say yes? no? 

"N..no" she answered. Eunha then gave her the 'are you sure?' look. She sighed in defeat. 

"I...I don't know" she shut her eyes tightly and threw herself on the bed. She had never been this confused before.

Eunha sat right next to her. "Why not try talking to him? before you leave? it might help to clear things up" sana glared at her for a while and rolled over again, not wanting to listen.

"Hey! you're ignoring me? I'm trying to give a piece of advice here"

"You're not helping" she secretly rolled her eyes.

Eunha sighed, thinking of other ways to convince her friend to stay. She honestly ships the two since that big surprise happened. But what can she do? it's not like she can force her to tell how she feels. She's her friend, not her mother.

Sana is also confused. Confessing wasn't her thing (cause she's afraid of rejection). She thinks it's foolish to assume that person likes you too and just say whatever you feel towards him/her then be hurt in the end. 

Just like what happened to her back then.

                                                                            ***

She fishes her phone at the nightstand and then dialled a number. It's almost 6 pm, they both decided to take a rest for a while. Guess what, sana finally gave in after all the effort eunha made to convince her to talk to him.

She sighed for almost the hundredth time. "He isn't picking up, maybe he's busy?" she put back the phone.

"Why don't you try one last time? maybe he--" "I'm tired! okay?!" Eunha was cut off when she suddenly shouted. She had never shouted this loud at her. Sana seemed surprised herself too.

"I...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" 

"No, it's okay. I understand. You're having a hard time with all this stuff going on" she caressed her back and then pulled her closer for a hug.

"Thanks.........I really need one" she smiled and hug her back.

Sana never know what she did to have Eunha as her friend. She's always been so understanding to her for like...all the time. She knew she was lucky to have her.

She broke the hug. "It's almost 7, I have to go," she said as she grabs her things back in her bag.

"You sure is a busy woman" she joked.

"Yeah, I wish I could stay here longer. I know you needed someone at this time" 

"It's fine actually, I'm also planning to go grab some coffee. Can I?" she asked.

"Of course, if it would be the last thing I'd do for you. I'm also not really comfortable driving alone at night." they both walked downstairs and then out of the house.

Eunha started her car engine as they drove off to the cafe where they met up with Taehyung. She wanted to go there not only because she wanted a cup of cappuccino but also because that place held memories.

***

"Thanks for the ride" she waved her hand before entering the place.

She ordered her usual order, wearing a smile as she wandered her eyes around every corner of the place. With the aroma of coffee and people laughing while chatting, this place is just perfect to ease her mind. 

As soon as she finishes to order she wandered around to find a seat, comfortable enough for her. But then as turned her head, she saw someone who almost made her hand slip on the cup she was holding.

He might've not noticed her as he was having a serious conversation with someone, his face says it all. She walked closer and closer until finally, he laid an eye on her. 

"S...sana?" he uttered, yeah, you're caught on act Kim Taehyung.

She raised a smile and was about to say something but then she stopped when the woman, who was sitting at the same table as taehyung's, turned her head towards her. 

Her lips parted. Sana was in shock to see her again.

"Sana?" the woman repeated her name. 

"Nayeon unnie? you two know each other?" she asked, her eyebrows creased.

"Well, I was his ran away bride," she said with a firm voice. Sana nodded and then looked back at Taehyung who was silently sipping his drink on the corner.

His ran away bride? she was glad to see her again but not in this very complicated situation. But one thing is still bothering her............

Why did she run away?