quiet nights

man I just wanted brotherly Fin in my life.
sorry for its shortness lmao, I just wanted to write something Fin/Auri centric. if your confused just tell me please :)

anyways, how are you all? are you guys okay?

AND, if there any Au's/one shots that you want me to write, hit me up! if I can't write a whole one shot I'll at least come up with headcanons or something <333

-

It was quiet, really just a little rustling. Probably Auri looking for a late night snack while she's on watch.

It's funny, Fin thinks to himself as he tinkers on his suit. They all hated or feared her (with the exception of Kal), and wouldn't even leave her alone or take her eyes off her. Now she's making sure they're all safe and saving their asses more times that any of them could count.

A soft smile comes to his face. He thinks of the girl as a little sister. Of course, he has hundreds of little sisters thanks to his big-ass family, but Auri? Auri actually feels like family.

He guesses it goes for the rest of the squad, too. With all the shit that they've gone through, they've bonded. Well, some more than others, cough cough Kal and Auri cough cough.

Speak of the devil, Fin can hear Kals heavy footsteps heading up towards the bridge. It was sweet of him, Fin guesses.

He knows Kal cares for Auri deeply, but Fin gets the nagging feeling that he's hiding something. That he's going to hurt their little family.

More than it's already hurt, anyway.

Fin shrugs his head, suit whirring to adjust to the movement. Now isn't the time to think of possibilities. Now is the time to work.