Chapter - 35

Su Jiao was happy with the sudden cooperation.

Immediately there will be a big entry, Su Jiao Jia is more generous, directly pulling the future collaborators, Ji Xuan children go home to eat together, and help to cook by the way.

Ji Xuan did not return the money to her first but gave the exchanged money to the villagers who had previously lent her.

The money returned, and her waist was straightened a lot.

Song Qinghan has never commented on the family's affairs, and Su Jiaojia listened to what he wanted to do, so she invited her, and Song Qinghan laid down his hands, picking the water, washing everything, except for... because at first glance When I didn't recognize the counter spin, my eyes were cold. Some were stiff, others were fine.

Before cooking, Su Jiaojia let Ji Xuan (dry gan) clean his face, as she thought, she was a beautiful man with flowers. If she wore a black (colour) orange collar around her neck, it would become dark It's a small (milk Nai) dog, but it's pretty.

As a result, she couldn't see any more femininity.

After lowering the sound, there was no flaw at all.

I didn't eat anything very good at noon, just a little (meat rou) and duck eggs, and two braised fish, the rice was white.

This is already a good thing for Ji Xuan.

Since coming here, she has never had any good food. Only on her birthday, Grandpa will secretly give her an egg, and she doesn't know where she got it every time.

For this lunch, Ji Xuan didn't feel at ease eating. Even if Su Jiao asked her to send her grandfather first, she still felt that she had a stomachache, not bad, but something too expensive, and she was guilty.

Acupuncture Su Jiao Jiao once again served her vegetables, Ji Xuan quickly took the bowl and pulled back, shouting: "Sister, enough, I don't have enough food."

"It's not much, you don't want to pinch (meat rou) yourself, only I come." Su Jiao Jiao smiled lightly.

Ji Xuan pursed his lips and nodded vigorously: "I clipped (meat rou)." To show that, she immediately clipped a piece (meat rou).

Sujiao Jiao let her go, but after a while, she quickly chopped rice, focusing on green vegetables and fish.

Even so, she feels satisfied. The food is delicious, even better than what she ate at home when she was a child. It is also the doilies thing she has eaten in recent years. Even ordinary vegetables have a layer Oof ily.

After eating in a hurry, Ji Xuan put down the chopsticks and carried the bowl to the kitchen. This was a bit cautious and said: "Sister, I will go back first."

"Go." Su Jiao Jiao saw that she was embarrassed to stay here, and she didn't make any effort (强qiang).

When someone left, she looked at Song Qinghan and said with a smile: "When she was facing me, she was like a little *white* rabbit. She was clever and clever, but I saw that she had dealt with someone before (Mo)  That's pretty powerful."

Song Qinghan nodded uninterestedly: "You helped her, this is normal."

Su Jiao's dissatisfied grunt kicked his leg under the table and whispered, "I want to cooperate with her in business, you can't object."

"No objection." Song Qinghan rubbed her head with her left hand, with a smile in her eyes: "Be careful, don't be too frequent, it's important to save your life."

"Huh." Su Jiao nodded obediently, with a smile of bad intention on Qiao's face: "Qing Han, you have a lot of hair growth."

"Huh?" Song Qinghan looked at Jiao Jiao, waiting for her next sentence.