"I intend to save Anthony without you butting in." He grinned. "Aren't I nice?"

Lucas glared at him. "You're despicable."

Alastor chuckled, he as well returned a glare to him. "Indeed I am."

"You're using him you son of a--"

"Uhuh.Language my dear fellow."
The demon smiled at him but he knew it was anything but pleasing, instead it was a warning to him. Lucas knew he was near the boundary of the demon, and he might even get killed right now if he wasn't careful.
Lucas backed away and headed towards the door, but before that, he snatched a glance to the grinning demon, still towering the room.

"So you'll save him? You better keep that promise, even if it's only that. And don't you dare make him cry!"

"No promises"

"If I ever get reincarnated I swear I'll steal him from you."

"Do not worry so much haha! That would never happen" he grinned, "I'll make sure of it."

Lucas glared at him one final time,
"He's too good for you"

"I don't see why that is any of your problem." His grin had lessen, " I implore you to leave now or I might just change my mind and kill you right here."

Lucas opened the door and closed it after

Deals with the devil never went well.

(Present day)

// BOOM //

The explosion erupted and the studio went to gravel, the demons nearby was also caught up in the crossfire.

"Stop crying dear you're alive" Alastor tightened his grip on the humans body.
Anthony as well, leaned to his chest, not stopping the sobs letting out of his mouth. The two stood there for a few minutes until the human had finally calmed down.

"Al.."he muttered, the radio demon's ears perked up after hearing the nickname.
"Did you know?"

Alastor took a second to stare at Anthony's current state, and as he did he looked away after, then stared off to the red hued sky.

"Yes" he finally answered.

Hearing that just made Anthony's heart broke into tiny pieces yet again.
"Why did he have 'ta die" he cried again.

Alastor's face didn't show any type of emotion.

"I guess I should tell you this much, he didn't particularly die, so to say. He was a defected puppet."

Anthony looked at him quizzically. "What? I'm confused as hell. What are 'ya sayin' ?"

"He was merely a robot, a machine."
Anthony stayed silent. He had little awareness of that since he saw the glowing chip on Lucas' neck. He knew, yet he continued to stay ignorant. Maybe if he pretended he hadn't, and didn't seek out to know the truth. Maybe things would've stayed the same. But it didn't. Lucas still died.

"Do you want to know more?" Anthony silently nodded.
"His creator must have been ordered by my arch enemy Vox- even his name I despise to say. I have put an end to the life of his partner you see, it was a bit obvious that his revenge was to kill you."

"Oh" All he could reply. Being targeted to kill was nothing knew to him, when he was in the living and now that he's in hell, it's the same.

"I'd rather not say but this machine is modeled after it's inventor, though I don't recommend you on seeing him. Since his invention was defec-"

"I won't" Anthony replied.
Unknown to him,he was the second human to cut Alastor off but remain alive. His beloved mother was the first after all.

"He's not Lucas anyway so there's no point."

"A very wise decision" Alastor flicked his fingers and in a matter of seconds there were back at the hotel.

"Would you like me to escort you to your room?" The demon asked beside him.
Anthony swayed his head left and right.
"No need" he said and walked off to the direction of his room, but left a see you later to the red demon before completely heading to his designated room.

"And now" Alastor summoned his staff and tapped it to the wooden floor.
"I have a lot of explaining to do" He was engulfed by shadows and gone in an instant.

He knew it would be a bit hard to break the news to the demon princess that her patrons had decided to go against them. Though it didn't really matter to him, he was a bit joyous that he was right all along. There was no redeeming those lowlifes. And it was very entertaining to see them try but still landed on the pit of despair. And despite all the efforts they did to trick all the staff in the hotel, they hadn't trick him in the slightest.
They had still remained the losers of the game. His grin widened when he realized there was still another entertainment he had been yearning too unfold.
And he knew it will only be a matter of days until that faithful day occur.

to be continued...