Gundham Tanaka was having a normal day tending to his demon beasts and Dark Devas. That is, until he was suddenly challenge by a man with with purple eyes and a fresh looking haircut.

A fool. Is what he initial thought of the one who had challenge him, someone who did not know of his power.

But he was impressed by his bravery, and he was in a good mood today and decided to humor the idea.

Gundham: I'm impressed with your bravery! And for that, I, shall gave you my name! I am Gundham Tanaka!

Y/N: Hoh~ Then in return, I, shall bless you with mine. I am Y/N L/N!

His demon beast is impressive, indeed. But nothing against the Four Dark Devas of Destruction!

Gundham: I ask you, why does your summon not have a name?

Y/N: If I had given this demon a name, then it shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

Yes, Y/N still remembers. When he had met this rabbit, it almost killed him so as a punishment he wouldn't give it a name until he felt like it.

Gundham: A nameless beast... Yet still have that much power... ( This, Y/N, might be a worthy challenge! )

Y/N: But this isn't the one you'll be fighting.

Gundham: What?

Y/N: It'll be creatures that you've never seen before!

Creatures he's never seen before? That's impossible! He has tamed every creature on this world!

Y/N: You'll be fighting beings of my creation!

Gundham: ( Beings of his own creation?! No, this cannot be! )

Y/N: I am the bone of my bread. Yeast is my body and air is my blood. A thousand of breads unknown to peanut butter nor unknown to jelly, have withstood pain to create many pastries. Yet those hands shall never hold a sandwich. So, as I pray...

Gundham: ( What is this chant?! )

Y/N: Ever heard of sawcon?

Gundham: ( Sawcon? )

Y/N: Sawcon Deez Nuts!

Suddenly shirts with bread stapled together come out of nowhere and was heading towards Gundham at high speed. Somehow he was able to dodged all of them, but he was out of breath.

Gundham: *Pants* What are you?

Y/N: I am the god of bullshit! The emissary from hell! Eating Mike Tyson's ass! Just some guy with a mustache!

Y/N: But... Everyone knows me as... The Demon Lord!

No, not even close... ಠ_ಠ

Gundham: ( The Demon Lord?! I see... )

Y/N: So like anyways, bye!

Gundham: Wait--!

But he was already gone.

Gundham: ... It seems... I am in need of more training.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N and Chiaki's Daily Routine
————————————————

Chiaki is currently staring at a sleeping Y/N on her couch. His house apparently burned down again, and a plane crashed into the back up house he bought. So he is currently staying at her house.

Chiaki: ( *Sigh* This happens almost everyday, it's almost becoming a daily routine... )

Chiaki: Hey, Y/N wake up.