Bomber Nagito

Teacher: Have you passed the handouts all the way to the back?

Y/N: I didn't!

Teacher: Well, passed it.

Y/N: But there's no one behind me.

Teacher: ... You win this time.

The teacher sighed at Y/N's behavior, as of late he's been more destructive than before. Maybe something happened to him.

Teacher: Now. I'm pretty sure I don't have to explain the practical exam. I am sure you guys can read.

Y/N: Yeah. We can, can I leave now?

Teacher: Just don't destroy half the garden again.

He blinked and Y/N is already gone, he probably left through the window again.

Makoto: ( Y/N's been acting weird lately, and he always goes to the fountain near the school. I wonder what happened? )

(Timeskip)

Y/N: So you're planning to bomb the school?

Nagito: That's basically it.

Y/N: Well... I'm bored anyways. Count me in! What do I have to do?

Nagito: You'd even help someone like me? Well, I need you to get laxatives from an upperclassmen. And help with placing the bomb.

Y/N: Okay! that's definitely better than my plan!

Nagito: And what's this plan of yours?

Y/N: Rely on my luck.

(The school's lab?)

Seiko is doing well, chemistry or something. Well, I mean she's a pharmacist but...

Y/N: Ei! Ei! Oh!

Seiko: Ah!

Seiko surprised by Y/N appearing out of nowhere, put a little too much chemical juice in the vial, making it explode in purple smoke.

Seiko: Get back! Did you want to die!

Y/N: Not really, sorry. But is that the laxative I ordered.

Seiko: To be precise, it's a reactivator... It's a drug that increases the activity of the intestines.

Y/N: You're a great help! I've been constipated for so long, it's been awful. I have really bad luck you know.

???: Hey, hey! I know you're in there! It's troublesome, so you open the door!

Seiko sighed and stood up.

Seiko: But the door is already unlocked.

Y/N: Whe-

Seiko: It's already done. It's on the shelf at the very back of the storage room. It's the drug on the right side of the upper shelf.

Y/N walked passed her and went to the door of the storage room, opening it before entering.

Y/N: Right side... Remember Y/N. The right side...

He went up on the step ladder. He pointed his finger and ran it across the shelf's glass.

Y/N: Oh. This one, I mean it's on the right.

The mad rabbit opened the shelf, he stretched out a hand to reach the drug. Unfortunately he was so focused on on the laxatives, he forget his balance.

Y/N: Oh shit!

He tried to grab the medicine, but ended up knocking it down with a another one.

Y/N: ... ( Why!? )