Pointless Chapter

Nagito got suspended after the bombing incident, and class 77th's teacher has been moved to the reserve course for half a year. And half a year did passed.

Y/N: *Sigh* I'm so bored...

In a bench near a fountain, Y/N L/N was sitting all by himself. While looking at the pocket watch Chiaki gave him.

Y/N: Chiaki is busy with a return party for her teacher and Makoto is hanging out with Kyoko... Now, I have nothing to do.

The bored bunny sat there trying to figure out what to do, to relieve his boredom.

Y/N: Hmmmmmm... Guess I'll challenge Nekomaru to a fight!

He stood up with an idea of what to do, sprinting to a tree near the building. He started climbing up the tree and opened the window and hopped in.

Y/N: Nekomaru Nidai! I challenge you to a duel!

Chiaki: Y/N? What are you doing here?

Y/N: Because I'm bored! And I wanna test my strength.

Kazuichi: That's insane, do you even know how to fight?

Y/N: Well, I wouldn't have challenge him if I wasn't prepared... So, my strength has made you cry!

Nekomaru: I like your spirit!!! Let's do this!!

Fuyuhiko: Oi! Don't do this in the class room...

Nekomaru: Fuyuhiko! You will be the one to witness this duel!!!

Fuyuhiko: Jeez... How'd I get dragged into this...

Y/N: Now, let us find a suitable location to fight.

Nekomaru: I know one! It's where me and Akane spar, so fellow me!

Y/N: Woah!!!

Fuyuhiko: Damn. They're noisy.

(Timeskip)

The trio were now in a open field covered in grass and a small river near by.

Standing at the opposite sides were   Y/N and Nekomaru, Fuyuhiko standing at a safe distance with a mega phone.

Fuyuhiko: 1... 2... 3... Fight!

The first one to attack was Nekomaru, throwing a punch. Y/N easily dodge Nekomaru's punch with Choco somehow still holding on to his head.

Y/N: I didn't expect you to be the type to attack first.

Nekomaru: What can I say you got me all fired up!

He threw another punch at the mad rabbit, who blocked his fist and countered with a kick to the chest. Sending Nekomaru flying.

Nekomaru stood up and stares at Y/N running towards him preparing a punch, the bunny man launched his first towards Nekomaru's face.

He blocked Y/N's punch and elbowed his stomach which made Y/N fly backwards.

Y/N: This is a little fun... But it's getting boring.

Nekomaru: You really know how to hit hard! This is getting fun!

He yelled before rushing at the purple eyed rabbit, Nekomaru sent a flurry of punches and kicks. While Y/N parried all of his hits.

Y/N: Welp! I've had a grand time, so I take it, it's about time to end this.

Y/N said before ducking down to avoid a jab from Nekomaru, Y/N opened his palms and slammed it at Nekomaru's side.

Nekomaru: Gha!

He yelled, before falling to his knees. He tried to get up but couldn't.

Y/N: Looks, like he can't fight anymore. Looks like I win! Fuyuhiko get him to the infirmary.