Start of actual Journey of First Barrister Couple

Start from the beginning

Didi, I just can't describe my feelings in words. 

"I am yet to experience motherhood in its entirety but yes I do feel a sense of responsibility to become a better person for my child. Becoming a mother makes you feel joyful, elated, empowered, and invincible. I have just pushed another life out of my body, and started feeling unprepared for all the things that come so quickly."

Bondita Don't worry, tumhare patibabu hai na tumhare sath. Hum milkar sari unprepared cheezo ko prepare kar lenge and pecked on her forehead.

That's like a good partner. wow, I just started missing Vinit(her husband). but let me tell you the things in detail which you both have to take care to keep mother and child healthy post pregnancy.

first of all Anirudh Jamai Sa, make sure Bondita takes plenty of rest neither you or your family member wake her up until it is urgency for baby. Taking proper rest will help Bondita's body to cope with tiredness and fatigue soon.

Both hmmed and Swastika noticed both are listening carefully. she continued.

Bondita, I know you are close to your family member still I am saying don't hesitate to accept help from family and friends during the postpartum period, because your body needs to heal so that you can take care of your baby, your Patibabuuu and of course your family like before.

when Bondita noticed Swastika starching on your  patibabu she just couldn't stop blushing, while Anirudh looks eager to know next instruction.

Next, Maintain a healthy diet to promote healing. Increase your intake of whole grains, vegetables, fruits, and protein. You should also increase your fluid intake, especially if you are breast-feeding. and I will let you know when it's OK to exercise. The activity should not be strenuous. Try taking a walk near your house. The change of scenery is refreshing and can increase your energy level. But strictly when l will tell you.

Both nodded in affirmation.

Bas ho gaya kya didi?

Nahi Bondita ab jo mai kahu woh aur dhyan se suno.

Bondita! every women bleeds after giving birth and the same is happening with you too and this Bleeding typically lasts around for 24 to 36 days just in case If your lochia(bleeding) lasts longer that six weeks, don't worry. That's normal too it can happen due to breastfeeding because Breastfeeding makes your body release oxytocin. This makes your womb contract and produce more lochia blood.. But just in case you both have any doubt remember I am just one call away. and patted their hands which are already placed together.

No worries, I brought the maternity pads already with me those are kept in the cupboard, Remember Anirudh babu, If Koyli is not there you must be available to help Bondita. He blinked in assurance.

Now what I am saying to you will require your self controls and I hope you will pass that too. I know you both understood still let me explain you in detail.

While there's no required waiting period before you can make love again, but unlike other health care providers I too will recommend to wait for four to six weeks or more until Bondita feels she is ready and her body is healed properly sometimes, Bondita may feel sensual when feeding the baby that time too Anirudh babu you have to find another ways to calm Bondita and you and passes a naughty smirk at them.

I hope you both understood everything and other things Koyli will take care, I have informed her already.

Now you both enjoy your parenthood together, I am taking a leave and Bondita don't forgot first breastfeed as l leave because first breastmilk provides protection against infection and diseases to newborn.

Anirudh thanked her and he genuinely asked.

Swastika, We are really proud that first lady doctor of our area is you, My Bondita's elder sister and you managed everything on time. I know, It is your job to bring the babies in the world but still asking do you provide such guidance to every other couple.

Yes, Anirudh babu I try to explain each and everything to every couple, but you know our country ,people only want baby to come in their lives but hardly any of the new mom's family member or husband cares for her health. Mostly couple don't pay attention and feel ashamed getting the guidance from opposite sex's doctor So, I and Vinit both do counselling separately if anyone is not ready. We try our best to make people aware about these important things by organizing small camps in rural and urban areas with team of doctors. Our country needs more female doctors so that uneducated girls and females can get the right information about these things. I hope things will change soon and more females will set their foot in all the areas. I am thankful that you both listened me carefully.

Now it's too late, let me go, my Ansh and Anshika will be waiting for me and please don't forgot to give me call if you are not getting what to do in any situation.

Both waved hands at her. Anirudh closed the door and sat beside Bondita caressing her head  helped Bondita to feed the baby first time.

And here the actual journey starts of first Barrister couple of Tulsipur in real sense.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unedited. 

Thanks for reading. and let me not forget to thank my Google Bestie.