Barristery Practice and Ross

Now Bondita is in 4th year of Barrister Degree since she has always thought of being a gold medalist barrister she has shifted her full focus in her studies. Meanwhile Shivam has also reached to London. On other side Bondita is very impressed by Ross because of "his vocal management while dealing either with accused and victim or the opposite barrister and judge, his charismatic persona makes everyone believe in his arguments and the way he carries full barrister attitude during practice sessions and his down to earth nature." Bondita never spoke to him before in their three year college.

Present day at College's Library.

Bondita goes to library after lunch as some time is still left for the class. She is in hurry so she is struggling to find the book which she was looking for(woh kahte hai na jaldi me samne rakhi cheez bhi nahi dikhti hai bas wahi) exactly at that moment someone asked her.

"Is this the same book which you are looking for?"

"Yes, But how do you know?" - Bondita said.

"I know because of this piece of paper on which you have written the book's name.... Miss"

"Bondita, Bondita Roy Choudhary is my name. Mr. Ross!"

"Ohh do you know me? I know we are classmates but we never spoke and you are always busy in your studies so thought you only know books, their authors, teachers and toppers ... but amazing you know my name as well." - Ross said with surprise.

"Well, Mr. Ross if we are willing to be a good barrister we must know and observe each and everything around us, shouldn't we and giggled". Bondita answered.

"You are absolutely correct." Ross said.

He gave that book to Bondita and after college again she went to library for some more books. Ross went to his home.

In Night at Ross's room.

he is laying on his bed after dinner and looked at the same book which he searched for Bondita and realized her loud and pure giggles are still echoing in his ears.

Next day the Students had practice session for given case studies. Once again Ross's impressive performance made everyone to give enthusiastic applaud for him. he bowed looking at everyone and after practice session everyone walked away from practice room.

In passage area .

Ross was looking for someone when Bondita interrupted him.

Bondita- Sorry to disturb you Ross! but if you don't mind would you like to come with me for coffee?

Ross- This time ?

Bondita- Yes, don't worry! I am not asking you outside but in college canteen itself l have something to discuss with you.

Ross- Umm... was looking for the Rachel but it's fine I can come with you.

Bondita- Thank you so much.

At canteen they ordered two coffees and Bondita looked for the corner table so that less disturbance will be there.

Ross(Flirtily)- Tell me, what happened? you know that we have met only once.

Bondita(knocks him with the book)- I know, I know. But really l have to tell you something.

Ross(still in Flirty tone)- are you gonna propose me but let me clear you first that l am already with Rachel so it might break your heart.

Bondita(sadly)- Ofooo..Let me go then and leaves.

Ross(is confused) - was she really going to propose me and is lost in his thoughts until someone someone waved at him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ross(came to his senses)- Bondita! You ?

Bondita- Yes, you duffer ... l went to grab our order here it is your espresso without sugar and mine latte.

Ross- Ohh... thank god! i though...

Bondita- Don't you think too much but If l tell you the truth would you please behave sanely?

(As Bondita knows he is good in flirting as well as creating dramas over small things in funny way)

Ross- Umm.. that depends on what the truth are you going to tell me.?

Bondita- You know, l never observed or gave any thought about you as you told me in our first meeting until l saw whole different Ross in practice sessions being an average student in academics, please don't mind that.

Ross- yah, everyone sayss me the same so that's all ?

Bondita - You have to believe it that I am not only impressed but want to know the secret behind that how do you do that?

Ross- It is just in my blood dear. l belong to the family of well known Barristers so....

Bondita gets disappointed and with puffy face was about to leave.

Ross helds his hand and asks her to sit.

Ross- Bondita, It is true that l belong to the well known Barrister's family and it is the truth too that everyone told me that they are very impressed by me but never wanted to know the reason behind it. You are the first one and most important you being the topper you came to me. So let's make a deal that l will help you in case studies practical sessions and you help me in the studies. happy now.

Bondita(Happily)- Done.

Ross is also happy and gives side hug to her as it is very casual for English people.

After that day Bondita is helping Ross in theory and he is helping her for the case studies sessions, they both are getting expected results and have developed healthy bond between them.

One day while going to hostel after college Bondita felt like some one is chasing her. She reaches hostel and soothes herself by taking a shot of brandy and thinks might be she is just overthinking (As she is badly missing her Patibabu's pamperness these days when she sees Ross taking care of Rachel like him).

The same routine was going on for more than a month and she got to know it is not her overthinking but somebody is actually chasing her.

She is about to reach hostel while thinking about who can it be and why?? at the same moment someone tightly kept his hands on her mouth and pulled her towards him.

Her widen eyes and painful face made Ross to leave her and he puts the finger on her mouth before she screams.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap- What made Ross to chase Bondita for around one month?

Thanks for reading, keep loving "The Invisible String".

Keep voting and feel free to comment either you like it or not, your suggestions helps us to improvement.

A big apology for late update due to office work and dull health.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------