Post marriage rituals of Anidita

It is 7:30 PM in the night.

Anidita and RC family reached to the RC Mansion. Kalyani kaki has done all the preparation for "Nav-vadhu's" grah pravesh with Bihari and Koyli. After listening the honk, they reached to the main door with aarti ki thal.(Kalyani is very happy that Bondita is married to Anirudh and she will see her after so long). Anidita were looking lovely together like the match made in heaven and standing on the main door with other family members.

Kalyani(looking at Anidita)- Khuba sundara, dono ko kisi kin azar na lage. and puts kaka tika behind ears of Anirudh and Bondita.

Kaka(to Kalyani)- Bahut bahut dhnayavad aapka ki aap yaha hai ab sari rasme acche se ho jayengi.

Kalyani nodded with the smile.

Anirudh- Yeh sab rasme karna zaroori hai kya. mai bahut thak gaya hu. mai ja raha hu mujhe nahi karni ye rasme.

Bondita- rasme Q nahi karni aapko, Pati babu?? toh kya aap London se barristory kar k aaye hai, meri didi bhi doctor hai par sab rasme acche se karti hai na. Toh aap nahi kar sakte kya hamare acche rishte k liye. Aur jab hamara Rishta accha hoga tabhi toh pariwar khusi se rahega na. aakhir pariwar k liye hi toh hame vivah aur baki rasme karni hoti hai.

Anirudh felt awkward when he heard "Patibabu" for the first time and he couldn't speak anything and in numb state performed all after-marriage rituals. After all the rituals were done.

One random Aunty(in teasing tone) – Anirudh babu, par aaj kalratri hai aap aur chhoti malkin aaj raat nahi mil sakte isiliye aapko alag alag kamro me sona hoga aur kal satyanaraya puja k baad aap ek kamre me rah sakte hai.

(Before Ani could say anything kaka interuppted)

Kaka- han aap bilkul sahi keh rahi hai ham iska khyal rakhenge. Ab aap log bhi bhojan graham karke prasthan kijiyeja.

All the ladies took Bondita to Anirudh's room, which was decorated beautifully with flowers, and a decent aroma was making the environment pleasant. Anirudh who is thinking to talk to Bondita about this marriage and in all this chaos anyhow he got the chance to go to his room.

Anirudh's Pov- mai Bondita se keh dunga ki, yeh shadi maine sirf apne kaka ki Khushi aur izzat rakhne k liye ki hai. Mai use apni patni nahi manta aur woh iss rishte se koi umeede na rakhe aur apna jeevan bhi woh jaise jeena chahti hai waise jee sakti hai. Koi rok tok nahi hogi mere taraf se aur na hi muje roke toke.

Anirudh knocks the door but nobody opens so he enters to his room with the hesitation where "his beautiful wife is sleeping by hugging the pillow, her peaceful sleep after the tiredness and innocent beauty has stopped him to awake her." He almost forgets why he has come to the room and straight away goes to study.

In study Anirudh is thinking – In whatever circumstances l got married to Bondita but in all this what is the fault of her? I know l am not happy with this marriage but if I will say all this to her, her innocent heart will be broken. How can l do this to any girl who is not even one percent responsible for this. Thank u Dugga ma! Aapne bacha liya, nahi toh aurato k adhikar aur maan samman ki chinta karne wale Anirudh aaj ek nirdosh ladki ka dil dukkha deta. Maa, mujhe shakti dena ki mai koi sahi samay dekhkar use yeh baat bta du taki woh is pati- patni wale rishte k dhoke me na rahe . par tab tak Bondita ko apni zimmedari man kar uske sapne pure karne me uski madad karunga. Aakhir Swastika ki behan hai kuch karne k sapne toh uske bhi honge hi. (as he couldn't speak all this to anyone, he wrote it in his diary)

The next day-

Everyone gathered for Satyanarayana Pooja.

Bondita is beautifully dressed in Yellow sari with all the jewels and was looking alike Swastika was looking on her "Samman Divas". Anirudh couldn't take his eyes from her until he noticed that cute innocent face which is not of Swastika and came back to reality.