Taehyung turns his attention to jungkook " jungkook go and change clothes. No need to wake them." Taehyung softly said.

He stands infront of his mirror and starts drying his hair.

Both kids wake up and looks at taehyung.

Taehyung glared at them from mirror. " Go and take bath. Your appa won't help you. I want you to be ready in 15 minutes" taehyung orders them.
Taehyung is strict mother. He doesn't like when his kids doesn't listen him.

Both kids slowly gets up.
And walked out with pout.

Jungkook changed his clothes.

Jungkook hugs taehyung from back," you shouldn't shout at them like that baby" jungkook kisses taehyung's cheeks.

Taehyung puts his hands on jungkook's. " I know" he sighed.

Taehyung looked at him from mirror, " they are just children. I know you want them perfect but still they are only 5." Jungkook stared back.

Taehyung breathed " you know jungkook. People used to call me childish and immature because i used to act like that. I don't want that people call them that. I... I don't want them to be like me." Taehyung holds jungkook's hands tightly.

Jungkook felt pang on his chest. He knows what taehyung is trying to say. We can ignore people's talk but the wounds their words gives it's hard to stay with it.

Jungkook turns taehyung around and cupped his face," you were, are and will always be perfect. I'm sorry for all the mess I've caused. I know my sorry is not enough for your suffering. Please don't look down at yourself." Jungkook genuinely said.
He pecks taehyung's lips.

When Kim's announced that Taehyung and Jungkook's engagement had been called off, everyone was shocked. People were talking differently.

Then slowly word spread that Taehyung had left the country. Because of that, the taehyung got a lot of disgrace.Taehyung ran away with another boy, taehyung has another boyfriend, such things started spreading. Yes, taehyung was not here but was aware of all that.That's why taehyung also tried to commit suicide.

Taehyung puts his head on jungkook's chest listening his heartbeats.
It made him calm a little bit.

Jungkook rubbed his back soothing.

Taehyung backed away.
He smiled.

"I love you" three words unconsciously slipped from jungkook's mouth when he saw taehyung smiling beautifully.

Taehyung immediately looked up with shy smile," i love you too" he replied.

Jungkook grins.

Before they could said anything taegguk came inside room.

"Eomma i can't close it." Taegguk complaints as he tries to close button of his pants.

Jungkook chuckled.

He kneels infront of taegguk and close it.

"Appa eomma is not angry now?" Taegguk asked whispering.

"Why don't you ask hi by yourself?" Jungkook whispered back.

Taegguk bows his head " he will be angry. He doesn't like when Hyung or gukkie don't listen him." Taegguk said sadly.

Jungkook ruffled his hair, " he won't baby. Go ".

Taegguk looked up looking at jungkook.

Jungkook nod's and smiled encouraging.

Taegguk went to taehyung who is collecting his and jungkook's dirty clothes.

taegguk stands behind taehyung. And he pulls up his pants.