You are Mine and Mine Alone

Hello again I updated again.....nice to meet the new people that are new to reading my story's.
Ummm I -
Sasuke: shut up and start the story already!
Me: no you shut up now you are going to pay big time. Oh I got an Idea ill make sai....whoops almost spoiled it.

Let's start shall we......yay!

Sasuke P.O.V

"Bitch I hope the fuck you do you will be dead by the time I blink my eyes". I said with a rachet tone. Sakura backs of and says "sorry I was just going to ask if me and you could-" before she could finish her sentence I told her "Fuck off I'm fucking Naruto with love tonight so no". She ran away crying then drinking a lot of wine. We are still under age sooo yeah.

I stormed up to kiba and Naruto then grabbed Naruto and took him in a room. Sai saw us and followed after us into the room.

I pinned Naruto against a wall not knowing sai was in the room. "Hey can I get in some of that action". Said sai from behind me. Naruto nodded and I just thought what the hell this could be his punishment. I pushed Naruto on to the bed in the room and took off my clothes. Sai also started to take off his clothes and damn he was pale. But so was I.

Naruto P.O.V

Sasuke and Sai at once I think my bass is going to be in hell by the time their done. I take off my clothes licking my lips as they watched me like I was a stripper. After I was done I put my fingers in my mouth and stuck all four in at the same time and started moving on them up and down. "SaaS...uke...S...a..a...I....fu...fu...k...m...m.e...now!" I said with every thrust. Sasuke took my fingers out and stuck his member in. Then Sai put in his with all his strength. "AAAAHHHAKH.....A..A!". I said screaming my head off but trying to smuggle it with my hand. They started to move at the same time. It felt so wet and slippery with both of them ramming into me. I got both of them to lay down so I could do the work. At first I slam down once. They were in the position were Sasuke was in the front and Sai in the back. They sat up making me flinch and I continued. Their gazes were all over me.

"You .....guys .....can ....move....too". I said trying to not scream so no one can hear us. Sasuke smirked and pushed in me. It felt so good until Sai started pushing too.

"AAA....AMAZING.. MORE.....MORE". I said in pleasure. They started to ram even harder. (Ok I have a nosebleed one second plz).

Ok let's continue.

NARUTO P.O.V

I felt their members hitting my sweet spot with every thrust. Then after a while we maxed out and I passed out over exhaustion. I love members especially Sasuke and Sai's.

Sasuke P.O.V

That was wonderful I could feel Naruto still in me as I passed out onto the bed. It sucks that Sai had to be here though.

SAI    P.O.V

THAT WAS AMAZING! Who knew Sasuke and Naruto were doing this together everyday. I knew they liked each other but this was amazing.

Ok that's all for today I got a actual nosebleed so I really need to take care of it. I think my room is to hot or something. But I was so excited that I actually got a nosebleed. But don't worry about me I think I just need tissue I have some right now but.... oh no it's dripping peace out.