BAKA

I know the title sucks but whatever. Please star and comment when done reading or while reading please. Shout out to BlueDreamCatchers and a lot others.

Naruto POV

I look at Sasuke with tears in my eyes. "Sasuke what are you doing here" I wipe the tears from my eyes and pull out two kunai knives. Sasuke steps forward and says "Naruto you know that won't hurt me so put it down". I look at him then I put the kunai knives away. "Sasuke why did you come back" I said looking at Sasuke with a frown on my face. He explained how he has finished killing Itachi and that he was ready to come back home. I clutched my fist and yelled at the top of my lungs. "I'm not just some hoe you can just dump and pick back up when you want". Sasuke sighed and said "Naruto I left to get revenge but every moment I was not with you.... all I could think of was you and nothing else". Sasuke smiled and said "I love you Naruto". I step toward him all I could think about was all those days thinking about Sasuke. He was thinking about me too. Sasuke puts his arms around my waists and says "No more waiting you don't have to wait for me anymore, I'm here now and that's all that matters". I started to cry again. He kisses me softly I close my eyes and kissed him back. He puts me on the bed then (oh Lord let me take a minute to relax.........ok here we go). He takes off my clothes shirt first then making his way down. "Sssaasuke hurry" I said turning around dog style. He places two fingers in at the same time then starts slamming them in rapedly. "Ahh...Saannah..sahhsukeeeeyyyy!!!!" I moaned to the top of my lungs. Sasuke then put in all fingers and I screamed like bloody hell. It felt good but painful I started to shake my butt back and fourth < (I don't care if it's spelled wrong move on people).

Sasuke POV

Naruto looked so cute when he shook his ass so I teased him like I used to do before I went to kill Itachi. I put my member on Narutos hole but did not put it in. Naruto turned his self around to me he but me in a pose were he could ride me. He begins to go down on my member and calms his breathing. "Sasuke,Sasuke....I want you. I wanted to..ahhhaa... do this for so long..ah". I started to grab Narutos hips and slammed him against my member he let out a very cute moan. I watched as Naruto went up and down on me repeating the same words over and over to me. "I love you Sasuke".......I waited for us to reach our climax together before thrusting in to him one last time and saying, "I love you too Naruto". Before Naruto could say anything back I kissed him deeply. I explored his mouth with my member still in his hole. Naruto then pushed me to breathe and broke the hot kiss. He slowly took out my member and fell on top of me. We slept together with love in our heart and hoping the night would never end.

~
The next day at Narutos place

Naruto POV

I opened my eyes to see a sleeping Sasuke laying next to me. What is going on I thought I moved on. I guess not considering I just slept with him and told him I love him. I realized what I was thinking and my face quickly changed colors. I tried to calm down but just ended up getting even more red than before. I looked at Sasuke and snuggled in his chest. I am not small I am the same size as him but I can still make it like I am small. Sasuke squeezed me and pulled me into his chest more. I blushed then he started rubbing his knee against my member. "Ahhh Sasuke" I whispered so I did not wake him up. I looked to see if he was awake but he was just dreaming and left me with a boner. I got out of bed carefully and ran to the bathroom on my tiptoe's. I took care of it and then washed my body and brushed my teeth. I walked out the bathroom and saw Sasuke still asleep. I walked to the kitchen and made some ramen. By this point Sasuke was getting up and washing his self. I continued to eat my ramen. I wonder how long Sasuke will take in the bathroom. I got up to go check on him. He simply just said I'm fine and I went back to setting my ramen. Today is going to be a good day.