Chapter 02: Tesoro

Start from the beginning

"Eh he's okay." I giggled.

"Okay? please women love THIS okay" he swayed his hands from his head to toe.

"Yeah I wonder if they're blind sometimes." Diana mocked.

"Oh yeah? blind or not, at least I manage to get some."

"Oh no, you didn't!" Diana gasped "You better start running, Leo." she warned, as she chased after him.

"Another pair of Emma and Jay. Great." I facepalmed.

Soon we walked out to the main hall and sat with our parents. It was time for the Riccis to leave.

"Well I hope Leo didn't annoy you and that you two keep meeting?" Camilla smiled.

"Well, you heard mama, see you around tesoro, and next time maybe less of the small talk" He winked suggestively.

"You wish. See you around idiota"

[Later that day] [Around 9 pm]

"Soo... how did it go with Doberman?" Emma asked, laying back on my bed.

"For the last time Em, LEONARDO and it was good? A lot of small talk though."

"Don't worry, it's just first-day meeting jits. You'll get better along the way." Jay winked, placing his feet over Emma's.

Jay White, this blonde dumbass is older than Emma by two years and is also a hacker. We named them "Blonde beauties". They hate it so we continue to call them that. He is also like my older brother. He has always helped me and been super protective of me along with my father.

"You did agree to meet him again right?" he asked. "Well yes...."

"LET'S GO!" they cheered.

"This calls for clubbing. Let's drink tonight bitches!" Emma suggested.

"Hell yeah! I'm in." Jay exclaimed.

"I don't know guys.." I hesitated.

Emma shot me with her puppy eyes.

"Nuh-uh you're not- I said stop- ugh okay fine I'll go." I facepalmed.

"Yay! we're gonna meet you downstairs in 30, gotta go change." They walked out.

Deciding. I should probably start dressing up, I walked into my closet and looked for something to wear. "Bralette....denim shorts.... yeah works" I murmured as I pulled them out of the closet.

[At the club]

"This was such a great idea!" Emma grinned as she bopped her head to the beat of the music.

"I think I'm a little tipsy!" Jay yelled.

"I wanna go back and sleep!" I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, party people!" I heard someone from behind my shoulder.

"Oh hi, Nate." Emma passed a faint smile.

"Hi, Lea." He smirked.

"Uh hi" I looked anywhere but in his eyes.

Nate Black, an underground fighter and we basically hate him but have to pretend to like him. He has been obsessed with me for as long as I can remember and is always trying to get into my panties. He is rude, obnoxious, a jerk, and good for nothing.

"C'mon Lea stop ignoring me, darling."

"Don't call me darling." I warned.

"Leave her alone Nate, she's seeing someone." I widened my eyes at Emma's remark.

"Seeing someone? Whom?"

"Leonardo Ricci." Jay added, with pride.

"The Doberman?" Nate looked at me, confused.

"Yes, The Doberman."

"When did this happen?" his jaws clenched.

"Earlier today. They have long-term plans which don't include you." I glared at Emma but she went on.

"Emma!" I finally broke my silence.

"What? It's the truth! Leo and her make a beautiful pair so she'd appreciate it if you backed off now." Jay defended her.

"This isn't fair! I'll be back for you Lea" he growled as he stomped away.

"What the fuck was that about?!"

"That will keep him away don't worry." Emma assured.

"It better or you're both dead."

[Meanwhile outside the club]

"No one takes my Azalea away from me. I'm coming for you Leonardo Ricci. You better sleep with one eye open" Nate thought to himself.

To be continued...

I hope y'all liked this chapter! Azalea and Leo seem to like each other and what will Nate do? Dun dun dunnnn, Anyways what do you think will happen next? Keep reading to find out ;) ILYSMM xx