🍥Changlix+Minsung🍥

Contains: Littlespace, crossdressing.

"I look so pretty!" Felix quietly exclaims, observing himself in the mirror. He was wearing an oversized light blue sweater and a short white skirt.

He turned around and bent to grab the final piece of his outfit which was white thigh-high stockings and light blue sneakers. He rummaged around in his backpack until he eventually spotted the clothing.

Putting the final pieces on, Felix stared at himself in the mirror and as he slowly slipped into littlespace he continued to giggle at his new outfit.

He was too busy admiring himself that he hadn't noticed the door open. That was until Changbin spoke up of course. "Uh Felix?" He said awkwardly.

Felix's head quickly flipped around, a small frown forming on the boy's face. Changbin hurriedly embraced Felix in a soft hug as the little's eyes started to water.

"L-lixie is sowwy. I-I didn't want hyungie to see." He quietly sobbed out. Changbin's face suddenly morphed into one of understanding as he picked up the crying boy.

He gently sat Felix up against the headboard of the bed and crawled to sit beside him. Changbin patted his lap, gesturing for Felix to sit.

Felix understood and sat sideways with his head against Changbin's chest, still crying slightly. "I-ish Lixie ugly?" The small boy asked.

Changbin shook his head. "Of course not. I think Lixie is absolutely beautiful, no matter what clothes you're wearing."

This instantly cheered Felix up but he still continued to sob. When Changbin noticed this he lovingly ran his hand up Felix's thigh, drawing small hearts with his fingertips.

With Changbin's free hand he gently moved Felix's head so he was looking up at the other. Changbin gently leaned in and left a soft peck on his lips. This made Felix giggle which made his heart flutter.

"Are you feeling better, Lixie?" He asked, seeing the boy slowly fall asleep.

Felix nodded, suddenly regaining energy. He sat up and hurriedly ran to his small desk. Changbin just watched confusedly.

"Does Hyungie wanna color?" Felix asked sweetly, holding up a coloring book and a pack of crayons. Changbin smiled and got up from the bed.

"Sure." He answered with a small laugh. They both sat down on the floor as Felix found a page he liked and started messily scribbling outside the lines.

<Extra: Little Jisung>

"Hey bubba, look who wants to hang out!" Changbin said happily as he passed the phone to the boy sitting next to him on the couch watching some random kids show.

"H-Hyungie, Lixie can't read vewy well." He said with a laugh. Changbin turned red with embarrassment and read the text from Minho.

"'Jisungie would like to come over today around 3 to hang out with Lixie if that's okay with you'. So, It's 2:45 are you okay with that Lixie?" He asked. Even without a response he could tell Felix was excited, his eyes were glimmering in the light as he hopped up from the couch and started getting out his favorite toys.

Changbin gently ruffled Felix's hair and went to prepare some snacks for the two. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it, make sure you look nice Lixie." He shouted to the boy who was fixing his dress. As Changbin answered the door an excited Jisung ran into the house.

Minho awkwardly laughed. "Sorry, you know how he gets when he's around Felix." Changbin nodded and waited for Minho to walk inside before shutting the door.

"Lixie!!" Felix stood up and heard a small gasp from the loud boy. "Lixie looks so pwetty!" He said with a smile. The two hugged and Felix grabbed a random stuffed animal.

"This ish Teddy and he thinks you look pwettier!" He complimented, handing Jisung a cat plush from the table.

"Well Kitty think we shwould see."Jisung held up the arms on the plushie and grabbed a small doll dress for it.

Getting the idea, Felix started picking up random clothing items and they continued having a fashion show for a while. Meanwhile, Minho and Changbin were both outside for a "meeting".

Ever since they started taking care of their littles, the two have started to become real dads. Every Saturday, whether the littles were there or not, they had a "meeting" where they just started and admired each other's grills. Occasionally they would even find a new one online and admire it together.

Currently they were both standing silent with their hands on their hips, hovering over Changbin's new grill.

Y'all why did I make Minho and Changbin become white dads at the end💀 but anyways I hope you enjoyed it, it was my first time writing littlespace and I'm worried that I messed up.