🍥2min/minseung🍥

Contains: Fluff.

"Seungmin." A familiar voice said.

He quickly turned his head to see Minho standing behind him. Seungmin slowly stepped away from the window he was staring at, hoping Minho wouldn't think much of it.

"A-ah..sorry Minho." Seungmin's voice trailed off as he subconsciously found himself watching the rain once again.

Minho grinned and grabbed Seungmin by the wrist gently. "Follow me. I think you'll like what I have planned."

Seungmin nodded and blushed as Minho dragged him toward the front door. He quickly grabbed two fluffy coats, handing one to Seungmin. They both put on their coats as Minho opened the door.

The immediate sound of heavy raindrops filled the air, drowning out all of Seungmin's thoughts.

"Well? Go on, we don't have all day now." Minho smiled, a bit of sarcasm hanging in his voice. Pulling Seungmin outside, he started laughing and playing in a puddle nearby. 

"Wow. You're such a babie Minho." Seungmin said with a laugh. He soon joined Minho, the two laughing and playing in the rain.

The rain slowly began to lighten up as the boys calmed down from the fun.

"I-I had a lot of fun with you today Minho!" Seungmin said with a shy smile. The other chuckled, moving his hand behind Seungmin's ear. Seungmin blushed, not used to the warm touch of Minho's hand.

They both stared at each other in silence, Minho's hand still holding the other's face softly. They soon felt themselves leaning closer as Minho gently placed his lips on Seungmin's. Seungmin's eyes fluttered closed as their lips moved in rhythm.

The only sounds that could be heard were their heartbeats and the rain hitting their already soaked hair. Soon, Minho pulled away and moved his hand to hold Seungmin's.

"Kim Seungmin, I know I can be rude sometimes and..well I'm sorry." He rook a deep breath in, squeezing Seungmin's hand tighter. "I love you..so much."

Seungmin chuckled and leaned in to peck Minho's lips lightly.

"I love you too" 

Sorry for the short chapter I just really wanted to post something and this seemed like a really cute idea! Also sorry i didnt quite match their personalitiesㅠㅠ