Chapter 5

Have I mentioned how much I hated school? Yeah? Well, let me tell you again.

I HATE SCHOOL.

At the moment, I was looking through my locker for my journal with my photograph note. Do I even have one now that I think about it, I usually ditched that class just because it was my last class of the day, and it was an elective?

Finally giving up, I grab a random journal that I had in the locker and grab a pencil. If it weren't for the fact that Cass talked with me this morning, I would most definitely have had skipped this class. AS I turn around, I watch as a girl passes by; causing me to freeze in place.

Was I seeing things?

Everything seemed to move in slow motion.

Her long brown hair bouncing with every step she took, She had a plain white shirt with a pair of the skinny jean. Yet again, not being able to see who she was, only seeing her from the back.

Was that her? Or was this just me wanting to find her?

"Jason, are you ok?" Ruben shook me back to reality.

"I think I found her" I mumble.

"Found who?" Ruben asks as he puts his arm over my shoulder.

"The girl of the beach." I turn my head and looked at his face to face.

He then looks in the direction I was facing earlier and then looks back at me. He lets go of me just to slap my back" That's good, right, now that you know who she was you can finally move on"

For some reason, this pissed me off.

Why was he pushing the idea that I needed to move on? Was it bad of me to find this mystery girl interesting?

I lock my locker and was ready to ask Ruben what was the deal with me being interested in this girl, but the bell rings.

"Whelp that's our cue to leave, see you after school ok" that Ruben begins to jog to his class. I sigh. I guess I should get going.

--- --- ---

"Well welcome to class Mr. McKay" Mrs. Robbin announcing my interests. I gave her an annoyed smile, in which she gives me one in return. I mean I get that I don't show up to class as often as I should, but damn she didn't have to put me in the spot.

"What can I say, Mrs. Robbin, I love your class" I roll my eyes and look for an empty seat and my eyes fall onto a brunette looking toward the window. It was her, the girl I have seen earlier. She slowly turns her head, which allows me to only see the side of her cheek. Everything about her reminded me about the girl from that morning at the beach.

The universe seemed to like to tease me by just showing me a glimpse of her, making her stay a mystery to me. I couldn't say 100% that she was the girl from the beach, but my gut was telling me it was her, or maybe it was just me wanting to be hopeful.

I needed to see her and ask her.

I walk towards her desk, lucky for me there was a seat next to her. Once I was there, it seemed that she still didn't realize that I was there, I also forgot to mention one small thing, there was a boy already sitting next to her.

I drop my books on top of the desk, grabbing everyone's attention, Even hers. And well froze, my heart stops, and I think I lost my breath.

She was irritated that was very clear, but man if I got in trouble it would have been worth it.

Her cheeks were a slightly rosy color, she had light freckles on her face, her lips were nice and plum. Her eyebrows were dark and thick, paring very nicely with her hazel eyes. Not only that, but her hair framing her face. She was gorgeous.

Keep it cool.

"What's your problem, man?"

Oh, shoot the dude. I looked down at the guy in which I was trying to get off my seat.

"Nothing, it's just your sitting on my seat," I tell him putting my face inches away from him, giving him an assertive look to show him my dominance; hopefully have him kindly give me his seat. From the look of it, he was, he swallows as fear fills his eyes. I feel as someone polls onto the collar of my shirt, and I'm put face to face with the brunette.

This causes me to smirk at how amusing the situation was. I notice as her eyes widen for a split second and let go of me. She clears her throat and tries to avoid looking at me, "stop harassing Vincent, we all know you don't even show up to class. Look for another seat"

"Is there a problem?"

We all look up to realize that Mrs. Robbin was in front of us, hands crossed over her chest, not so happy

I gave her a cocky smile" no Mrs. not at all, right Vincent"

This causes Vincent to look down at the ground, "no Mrs. I was offering Jason my seat" he then picks up his stuff and walks off.

Mrs. Robbin then sighs rolling her eyes" Cause any more interruptions and ill be writing detentions"

I nod my head and quickly sit down.

I then look at the brunette who just gives me a death stare and then turns back to the window. Ignoring me for the whole class.

Tough crowd.

I wake up with the sound of chairs moving and backpacks zipping. My head jerks up, and I look around, making me realize 2 things. One class was over and two, that brunette I was sitting next to was gone.

"Shit" I mumble to myself, I didn't get her name.

As I get up, I realize that my journal had something written on it

ASSHOLE

I guess I didn't give a good inspiration. I smile to myself.

My next task was to find out her name, which shouldn't be hard, right?