𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

Start from the beginning

I stepped closer tilting my head, "mind if I go first?" I asked before punching him straight in the nose, he fell to the ground with ease. god, what a fucking weakling.  

I straddled the boy not stopping at any cost or with the number of times my name was being called by armin, "YOU THINK I'M FUCKING PLAYING WITH YOU?" I spoke between every punch as my knuckles were stained with blood and the boy under me begging to ease up on him. 

I felt armin's hands pulling me away from the bruised and bloodied boy but I was nowhere close to being finished, I weaseled out of armin's grip tugging myself out of my blazer and ripping off my tie. I leaned down next to the boy using my tie to wipe at the blood under his nose, "you did all that big talking only to get your ass beat, I told you about me didn't I?" I taunted the boy who clutched his stomach in pain.

I stood back up digging my foot into the area spitting on him, I didn't care if it was too far or if I was doing too much. I had been holding back the moment he laid his eyes on y/n and decided to test me. "eren come on! now!" armin yelled pulling me back to the stage area trying to go unnoticed. 

"I wasn't fucking done!" I shouted as armin shoved me towards the dressing area, "it's fine to be mad but if you would have hit him anymore the fucking kid would be dead eren! get your goddamn head straight!" armin shouted backstepping closer to me.

"This was a big day, you beat his ass, right? now man the fuck up and get this night done and handle what you need to handle away from all these eyes. don't let this ruin your night and chance to get that internship."

I leaned back into the wall trying to catch my breath, my adrenaline was still high and it didn't help I could see y/n peeking in.

"if you have something to say then come say it don't do that snooping shit." I retorted harshly unbuckling my shirt cufflinks changing into another shirt. 

she rushed forward with widened eyes as blood covered my shirt and fists, "oh my god."

I chuckled turning my back to her as another shirt slipped over my torso, "go to my house for the rest of the night and when I get back we're gonna have a talk. do you understand me?"

she stayed silent.

I turned back around stepping in front of her lifting her head, "didn't I just ask you a question?"

she nodded.

"then answer."

"yes, I understand."

I released her pushing past her, I had gotten the internship and couldn't even celebrate or bask in the fact that all my hard work had turned what I wanted into fruition. the only thing I could think of was what exactly I wanted to say and planned on doing when it came to y/n.

I was going into this dazed and completely confused.