𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇

Start from the beginning

Lilian felt her palms become sweaty as she bit the inside of her cheek

Lilian felt her palms become sweaty as she bit the inside of her cheek. She didn't take notice to the way her chest heaved up and down rapidly with erratic, short breaths.

Lily felt Jasper wrap his arm around her waist— pulling both herself and Alice into his bold. Lily subconsciously reached out for Alice and was greeted with the cold nature of her soft hand. She felt her nerves calm slightly at the gentle touch of her two lovers.

"Calm down, we're here, darlin'." Jasper reassured, in a hushed whisper.

"Deep breaths just like we practiced, love." Alice whispered, encouragingly in Lily's ear.

Lily took a deep breath, taking in the familiar soothing scent of Lily and Jasper.

Lily tried to calm her erratic breathing, the calming feeling of contact between her girlfriend and boyfriend calmed the raging nerves that nestled in the pit of her stomach.

Carlisle, Rosalie, Emmett and Esme stared at Lilian with pity. Being alive for generations, they knew the symptoms and signs of anxiety when they saw it. At first it was a sneaking suspicion, but as time went on; they were almost positive.

Esme noticed her natural lack of sleep when Alice and Jasper weren't around.

Edward noticed her constant state of worry and insecurity.

Emmett and Carlisle noticed the repetitive signs of exhaustion she showed.

But no one knew like Alice and Jasper. No matter how many times Lilian consulted in them, and they deemed it concerning and worthy of talking about, Lilian brushed them off.

They tried to get the Swan girl to go get diagnosed or at least go see Carlisle but she refused— claiming that she was fine and didn't like to self-diagnose.

But the truth was, she didn't want to get help because then she'd have to admit that it was real. That she actually had Anxiety and was mentally unavailable. That she woke up everyday feeling like shit— because of something that she couldn't control.

She hated not controlling what she felt.

"Everything will work out just fine." Esme said, softly. And Esme was really hoping that those words were true. She didn't want to lose one of her own.

Lily could only nod again Jasper's chest and squeeze Alice's hand for comfort.

It was silent for a moment. Tense looks being shared between the group of supernatural creatures. Each occupant in the room held onto their lovers, tightly— as if they would dissipate into nothingness.