Chapter One: How We Met

A/N! so in honor of Zayn Malik's 20th Birthday! i decided to upload a new Fanfic Hope you like it!

*~Krazy_Kar~*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It all started last summer,the summer I met Krischelle. I was on tour in Texas, and she had gotten a backstage pass to our show. Me and the lads had just come off stage when I saw her. I looked at my band mate Zayn because when it comes to girls, he reads my mind.

"Come on mate, let's get changed first" Zayn said.

It was then that I realized I was terribly sweaty from being under the hot lights on stage. I ran into the dressing room, and heard Louis comment that I must be starving. I don't think I've ever changed as fast as I did right then. I didn't even wait for the lads , I walked out and started signing stuff, and talked to the other fans that were there when Louis scared me. He came up behind me and whispered "You don't even know her name mate!" I looked at him and mouthed "not yet" then smiled. After a while all but two fans had gone. I walked up to the one I'd seen earlier.

"Hi. What's your name?" I said trying not to blush.

"Krischelle." She said with a light Texas accent.

"Well you know my name" I say back

" yea" She said smiling

"Oh! Just ask her already mate!" Zayn was saying from the other side of the room. I felt my face turn red, and watched Krischelle's do the same.

"If you don't I will!" Said Harry. I just shook my head

"My God! Just do it!" Louis yelled. I looked at Krischelle and she looked really confused.

"Erm...sorry about them" I said to her

"It's alright, I mean I know how they are" she replied. Finally, I thought to myself, Someone who's normal.

"Would you like to come with us to get something to eat?" Liam asks.

"Sure!" She says smiling. I love her already.

After a stop at Mcdonalds (since America doesn't have Nando's) we head back to the Hotel. Krischelle follows Liam up to the room, While Harry, Zayn, and Louis say they need to talk to me.

''What is it?'' I ask

''Do you love her?'' Asks Louis

" What!? Did you really just ask me that?'' I say in disbelief. Sometimes, I can't believe these lads.

''Yes he did.'' states Zayn.

''Why does it matter?'' i say back to them.

''Because! She didn't fangirl over you! She's not like other girls, Niall'' Harry says

''You don't think I know that? you think I don't know she's different? Why do you think i started talking to her? She was the only one who wasn't jumping around looking like she was going to pass out!'' I Whisper/yell at them.

''I'm telling you! Niall's in love!'' Zayn says.

''Niall's in love! Niall's in love!'' Harry and Louis start to chant. I face-palm.

''Can we just go eat? I'm starving'' I say getting irritated.

''Okay! Lets go!!!!!!!!!!'' Louis says racing to the lift leaving Harry, Zayn and I to catch up.

''Glad you finally decided to join us, boys'' Liam says when we walk in. After we eat there was an awkward silence, so i decided to start asking random questions.

''So how old are you?'' I ask feeling stupid after i do.

''18'' She answers.

''cool...'' I say.

''so do you sing or play any instruments?'' Louis asks her.

''No. I'm not musically talented at all."

"Can you dance?" Zayn asks.

"Um...I've never actually tried."

"I HAVE AN IDEA!!! LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!!" Louis yells

"Krischelle, truth or dare?" Harry says

"Dare"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hehe....ok so it's a little short but i thought this was the perfect spot to end it :)

again a Happy Birthday to our one and only DJ malik!!! This chapter is in honor of him.

Thanks for reading!!!!

Vote/Comment/fan!

Loff ya!

*~Krazy_Kar~*