The Benefactor

Luna lies on Scott's bed asleep when she's woken up by Scott and Stiles walking into the room from the bathroom and sitting down. Puzzled she crawls over and onto Stiles' lap "You also took a three year old?" Stiles asks. "She was with Liam." Scott tells him. Stiles sighs "So, you bit him?" he asks Scott. "Yeah..." Scott responds. "And you kidnapped him and Luna?" Stiles adds. "Yeah..." Scott repeats. "And brought them here?" Stiles asks. "I panicked!" Scott tells him making Luna giggle slightly. Stiles nods "Yup... This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" he asks. Luna looks up as she hears a muffled noise from the bathroom "As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans! Your plans suck!" Stiles exclaims making Luna giggle. "I know-- which is why I called you. So, what do we do?" Scott asks Stiles. "Luna, listen. Scott and I are playing a game with Liam okay? Part of it is tying him to the chair but don't worry because it's part of the game." Stiles tells her as he sits her on the spinny chair. Luna nods and rubs her eyes slightly making Stiles see a hand like bruise on her arm "Where'd you get this?" he asks. "The meanie on the roof." Luna responds. "We'll the mean man can't get to you anymore." Stiles tells her as Scott gets Liam and ties him to the chair. Luna nods in response and sits watching the three boys in front of her.

Stiles looks at Liam and starts talking "Liam, we're going to take the tape off your mouth. If you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it?" he asks. Liam nods "Okay." Stiles tells him before ripping the tape off his mouth. "Okay, Liam... Now, you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?" Stiles asks him. "Not really..." Liam responds. "Good. That's good." Stiles nods. "I don't understand, either..." Scott tells his best friend. "Maybe you should tell him." Stiles suggests. "Tell me what?" Liam asks. "Liam... What happened to you... what I did to you... which I had to do to save you? It's going to change you..." Scott starts. "Unless it kills you ...Shouldn't have said that." Stiles adds. "What?" Liam asks getting tearful. "Uh... Uh-oh. Oh-oh... Is he... Is he crying?" Stiles asks. "Liam, it's okay. You're going to be all right. You're not going to die." Scott tells him. "Probably not..." Stiles says. "Stop it!" Scott exclaims. "Okay, possibly not..." Stiles reiterates. "Would you please just help me untie him?" Scott asks. Luna watches in confusion as the two older boys untie her brother "Liam, are you okay?" Scott asks. "We're sorry about that. We're really sorry--" Stiles starts only to be cut off as Liam hits Scott with the chair. "Luna go wait outside the house." Liam tells her. Luna nods and runs downstairs and out to the porch. A couple minutes later she hears some crashing before her brother runs out and grabs her, running them home.

The next morning Luna sits on Liam's back while he runs them to school, they come to a stop by the buses and are met by Mason "Hey, Liam! Why weren't you on the bus?" he asks

The next morning Luna sits on Liam's back while he runs them to school, they come to a stop by the buses and are met by Mason "Hey, Liam! Why weren't you on the bus?" he asks. "I ran." Liam responds. "You ran three miles to school?" Mason asks incredulously? "Yeah... I just started running..." Liam trails off. "So, I guess your leg's okay?" Mason responds before seeing Liam's arm. "What happened to your arm? Dude, are you okay?" he asks. "I'll talk to you later. I gotta get to class." Liam says as he sees Scott watching him and Luna. He walks inside and sees Stiles at the end of the corridor, turning he finds Scott blocking the other end "Liam, hey!" Stiles says. "We need to talk." Scott tells him. "No, you need to back the hell up, okay? Both of you." Liam tells them. "Can you just listen for one second? Please? Liam... we're brothers now." Scott tells him. Luna wriggles off of Liam's back and looks at Scott confused "Oh, God, that's..." Stiles groans. "What are you talking about? We just met, and you bit me." Liam retorts. "The Bite... the Bite is a gift." Scott tells him awkwardly. "Scott, stop! Please, stop." Stiles says walking round so he's next to Scott "You! You, we're trying to help you, you little runt!" he tells Liam. "By kidnapping me and my baby sister?" Liam asks. "...Just to clarify, Scott kidnapped you, okay? I aided and abetted." Stiles tells him. "Liam, I've gone through this before. Something's happening to you-- something big." Scott tries. "Nothing's happening to me. Nothing." Liam retort ripping his bandage off his arm. He turns and leads Luna away, Luna waving at Scott and Stiles as they walk.