Perverts dreamland

Writing this I realized that I hit 1k views thank you all very much.☺️ Also can you read it? I can.

Good morning, Yamauchi!"

"Good morning, Ike!"

Arriving to class, Ike wore a broad grin as he called out to Yamauchi. It was rather unusual for them to get here so early. Them being early was quite odd as for the following week they'd been only arriving moments before the start of class.

"Whew, man! I was looking forward to today so much that I barely slept last night!"

"Ah ha ha! This school is just the best! I can't believe that it's almost time for swimming! And when I say swimming, I mean girls. And when I say girls, I mean girls in school swimsuits!"

It was true that the swimming classes were co-ed. I was with Hirata and a group of girls, disgusted by there actions we decided to move our location.

"Hey, Professor! Come here for a sec!"

"Uh, you called?" A chubby boy, apparently nicknamed "The Professor," approached them slowly. If I remembered correctly, his name was Sotomura.

Rereading this part of the novel, I saw that Horikita was ranked lowest for the booba contest.

I decided to ignore them and talk to my friends.

End of lunch.

Lunch just ended and it was time for the first swim class.

"All right! The pool!"

Most of the boys were excited too. Ike and them had been waiting for this moment. I walked in with Hirata.

"We probably shouldn't be near them." I said.

"Yeah."

We changed quickly and headed out before the others. Looking at him he had quite the physique. The pool was fifty metres long.

"Whoa, this school is something else! It's even betterthan the city pool, don't you think?"

The water was clear and beautiful, and because it was indoors, we didn't have to worry about the weather. The perfect environment.

"What about the girls? Aren't they here yet?"

Ike looked around, sniffing the air like a dog.

His behaviour was disgusting. I walked away from him not wanting to be branded a pervert.

I watched as some girls walked out of the change room. There was some screaming from Ike. I swept my eyes around the pool to find that majority of the girls were on the second floor observation deck. It was predictable that majority of the girls would skip to avoid the lustful eyes of the boys.

I waited along side Hirata for the teacher to show up. I saw Horikita eyeing me, she seemed hesitant to come because of Hirata. She seemed to come to a conclusion as she started walking towards us before being stopped by Kushida.

"All right, everyone, line up!"

A macho-looking middle-aged man, the kind of guy who apparently devoted himself to sports, gathered everyone together and started the class. He looked like a PE teacher, but also seemed like the kind of guy who was attractive to men and women alike.

"There are fifteen of you, huh? I thought there would've been more, but this is all right."

Clearly, some of the students in that count had ditched class, but it didn't appear to frustrate him.