Sudog go bye bye

It was the second day of school. Everyone was talking to one another I should try to make friends soon or else I'll be forgotten or avoided. Chabashira walked in with a serious expression on her face. This is the expression you would expect though of a teacher teaching at one of the most prestigious schools in Japan.

I looked around it seemed everyone is here except Sudou.

"Before I start the lesson I'd like to say that Sudou Ken will be expelled for the assault of an employee of a convenience store."

To get to this point of time let's go back in time to when Ayanokouji left the convenience store.

Third person POV.

The line was growing rowdy from waiting for so long.

"Move it!"

"Stop wasting our time!"

"Leave you annoying punk!"

The cashier attempted to quell their anger.

"Please calm down, and sir please leave you are being a nuisance to other customers."

"THE FUCK YOU SAY TO ME!"

"Please sir you are being an annoyance to others," he replied with annoyance in his voice.

Sudou reached over and yanked him over the counter, in the process knocking some groceries into the floor. The employee slammed into the floor with a "THUD" the noise was quite loud. The employee attempted to get up only to receive a kick to the stomach. Customers started to snap out of their shock. They tackled the boy and held him down, soon the school security arrived and took him away.

With that let's go back to the present.

Ayanokouji POV

Looking around you could see the shock on the students faces. The class was divided between those who'd guess something like this would happen and those caught off guard.

"Sensei is there anything we can do to help?" Hirata said standing up. Most girls seeing him say that started supporting him.

"Yeah we should help him we're his classmates." Unsurprisingly Kushida supported him. Her support garnered support from the boys.

"In different situations you could but assault is not something that you can change. It's a crime." And with that Chabashira shutdown all there hopes.

"Serves that monkey right. Caused too much noise and was annoying." I looked over to see my neighbour murmuring.

I turned my attention back to the class I saw that nobody was actually too sad as no one knew him well. I looked over to some people comforting Kushida and Hirata. They appeared to be hurt at their futile attempt at helping him.

Class started and with the situation from beforehand no one was talking, until nine minutes into the lesson. The class was hushed at first but over a short time span grew pretty loud.

After class was over all the students started to huddle into their groups. I looked around hoping someone would approach me.

"How pathetic." Another uncalled for remark from my neighbour. Does she like me? Why does she keep initiating in conversation after saying to not talk to her?

"Huh what are you talking about?"

"Look at yourself, you're practically begging for someone to talk to you." She said with tinge of disgust.

"Well it seems to have worked, I was hoping for someone pleasant to talk too though."

"Tch," she looked away. Me 1-0 Horibitch

"Anyone else?" I glanced to see Hirata asking around.

"Anyone else want to go to the mall?" He must be uncomfortable surrounded by only girls. I stared at him, he seemed to realize that.

"Ayano-"

"Hirata let's go now." I saw a blonde haired girl with a ponytail grabbing his arm. I think her name was Karuizawa. Damn you cretin. I looked Hirata in the eyes attempting to make my eyes as sad as possible.

"Karuizawa-san please wait a bit more, Ayanokouji-kun would you mind accompanying us?" Hirata my saviour, by not bewitched by that foul leech attached to you I thank you.

"I wouldn't mind whatsoever." The girls didn't seem as appalled as I thought. Some blushed when I was mentioned, were they sick?(Still gonna be dense cause why not)

"Looks like it's worked once again but to my liking," with that remark to my neighbour I left. Me 2-0 Horibitch.

"Since we're still in our school attire we should change first and meet up at the entrance of the mall." Everyone agreed on that.

Meet up.
I read that it was etiquette to show up at last fifteen minutes prior to a meet up so I decided to show up early. When I got there I saw a few girls and Hirata talking. I waved to them and received some waves and a couple nods back.

"Ayanokouji-kun you should've worn something less bland what a waste." I looked at who said that, Satou.

"I'm sorry I don't have any sense of fashion." I said scratching the back of my head. Damn I messed it up usually one says that in a lighter tone and chuckles. I heard some giggles at my response.

"Ayanokouji-kun I've not seen your expression change once nor heard your tone of voice change, why is that?"

"I'm not good at expressing myself. I find it hard to talk in a upbeat tone though I will attempt to smile more often." Remembering the movement of muscle in my face when learning about my three years of freedom I repeated that.

"CLICK" I saw one of them took a photo. I saw some with their jaws hanging. Was I that ugly?

"I'm sorry if I was that ugly. I won't smile again."

"NOO!" They all said, Hirata you too?

"Oops, we didn't mean to shout out you. You weren't ugly whatsoever your smile was just breathtaking."

"Really? Well may I have a copy of the photo whoever took that picture?" I saw a brown hair girl step out, Matsushita if my memory serves correctly.

She gave me her contact info so she could send the photo. A bunch of girls swarmed both of us for the picture and my number. I looked over at Hirata who had a relieved smile as if I was his decoy. You... you traitor!

If some things like the etiquette stuff aren't true point it out please. Wrote this at 1:30 am don't have wifi either.

Next time... Clubs might be fun