Bus scene but different(Might be boring though)

Hi we've been trying to reach you about your cars warranty.

Looking out the window of the bus enjoying the scenery I heard a voice gaining my attention.

"Excuse me, shouldn't you be offering your seat?"

What seemed to be happening was the start of an argument between a blonde boy and an office lady. I looked away, and for a brief moment made eye contact with a female around my age, I tuned out the noise as the argument was getting a bit too loud and annoying.

The first day of high school. I felt excited, being an a new environment unfamiliar from the one I grew up in. Taking my first steps into a fresh new start I heard a voice.

"Wait!"

Looking back I saw the girl I briefly made eye contact with. Getting a better look at her she seemed to be quite attractive and exuded an aura of superiority.

"May I help you?" I replied.

"Why did you look at me?"

Did this lady really question every single person that happened to look at her? What a weird person,

"I just happen to glance at you when turning my head. Did you have an issue with that?"

She looked at me with disgust. "If that's it than I'll be leaving." She left while acting like I wasted her time.

"Hah," I let out a sigh. I hope others I meet aren't like this. I walked through the gates to what I hope can be three years of freedom.