James raked the towel over his body, his eyes never meeting anyone else's. It was when a boy laughed loudly, that James found his eyes.

He scowled, his eyes falling to watch his own movements again. The boy quieted down and James shrugged on a clean jumpsuit, tucking his wet hair behind his ears.

"Yo, what you in for?"

James' eyes snapped up at the boy, and James tsked. Continuing what he was doing, James didn't notice the boy taking a step closer to him.

"I'm guessing some gross shit, like rape or somethin'"

It didn't take much to tick James off, and the boy did just that. His head snapped up again, "The fuck you just say?" He said, and almost like a gun went off, everything went silent around him. He stood, staring down at the boy.

The boy stayed quiet, all eyes on the two. "Inmate, step back," Another guard ordered, and rememberibg his promise, James' blood returned back to his veins, and he took a step back.

Grabbing his things, James walked to the door, and held his hands out lazily. He watched the guards cuff him and the bigger one gripped his bicep, directing him back.

"Ya want breakfast?" The guard asked, and James merely nodded. The food the prison served caught only be described as something you'd feed to a pig, and James rarely ate, only when he needed to.

But he was anxious to get out his cell, and so the guard turned them towards the cafeteria. It was full with orange jumpsuits, and the guard took the cuffs off and shit the door behind James. He walked to where the prisoners were served, and knowing that if he didn't have a tray before him, they'd send him back to his cell.

So, he picked up the blue tray and stood in line. He spotted the man he'd met when he first got in here, and the two men shared a curt nod. With a greying beard and white hair, tattoos covering his entire body, the man motioned over to his table at James. And James carried his tray of disgusting foods to the table.

The men were bikers, spending life in prison for drugs and assault. He practically threw the tray onto the table, and found his seat across from the man.

"How ya doin?" The man, Alberto, smirked. James shook his head, "Fucking fantastic," He snickered, and picked at the cold food infront of him. Scrunching his nose, he dropped the fork and ran his hands through his hair.

"You got a lawyer yet?" Alberto asked. James merely nodded, and Alberto spooned a glob of corn into his mouth.

"You should eat," He said, and James rolled his eyes, "I'd rather eat horse shit," Alberto laughed, and James looked around the cafeteria.

Then, a sudden intrusion caught his attention. The boy from the showers put his tray onto the counter and slipped into the emtoy chair next to Alberto. Both men stared at him, eyes clouding with anger. The boy smiled, "How we doin', fellas?"

Alberto grinded his teeth, "What the fuck do you want, kid?" The boy shrugged, "Wanna know what he's in here for," He pointed a finger at James, who narrowed his eyes at the boy. With red hair and a few misplaced and horribly done tattoos on his arms, he stuck out like a sore thumb.

"Fucking ya mum, now fuck off," Alberto mumbled, his eyes hard. The kid snickered, "My names Peter, what's yours?" He held a hand out to the men, his eyes on James only. Not moving an inch, the boy muttered an "Okay" and brought down his hand.

Alberto rolled his eyes, "Christ, how old are ya?" The boy smiled and picked at his tray, "Twenty one," He said. James chuckled, and finally spoke, "How long you in for?" Peter shrugged again, "Life,"