ℝ𝕠𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤

"Chris! Stop it! Noo!" I was begging for mercy.

"Never!" He continued to tickle every inch of my body.

"You guys are disgusting." Leon stated firmly.

I rolled upright to face him and Chris put a pause on the tickling to stare at him too.

"You are a partypooper." I told Leon.

"No, I just like my peace and quiet." He clapped back and drank some type of alcohol.

"What time is it Y/N?" Chris asked looking at me.

"Umm it iiiss- 1:30." I  said as I checked my phone.

"Well, babe. I'm gonna head home. I have to do homework."

"Okay, I'll see ya tomorrow?"

"You got it. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." I shut the door behind him.

Leon gave you a nasty look.

"What is it now, Leon?" I slapped my hands against my sides.

"Nothing." He went back to watching TV.

"Whatever. I'm going to go take a shower. If you need anything just come and get me."

I opened the bathroom and took off my clothes and undergarments, with a sigh. I was tired but not enough to go to sleep.

I turned to knob and the water started to flood the shower bottom.

I loved the feel of the water pounding on my skin. Taking a shower was my favorite part of the day. I scrubbed my scalp and body, shaved what needed to be shaved. I did have a date with Chris tomorrow.

Once I was calm, I got out of the shower. I tightly wrapped my hair in a towel and my body in a robe.

I started to moisturize my body with my favorite lotion, Bare Vanilla from Victoria's Secret.

Once my body was dry I pulled on a shirt and some thin, small, pajama shorts.

I headed to the kitchen to find the Caprisun.

"Hey, Leon."

"Oh my God what!"

"Do you know where the caprisun is?" I was used to his tone. He was always mad at me.

"Top shelf, fatass."

"Thank you." I rolled my eyes and climbed the counter. I opened the cabinets and grabbed a Caprisun.

"You want one, Leon?"

"Sure." This was the only time he was nice to me.

"I'm throwing it to you."

He turned around to look at me with hands up. I tossed it to him. I jumped down from the counter. I made my way to the couch. I plopped next to Leon.

"That Caprisun was nice." Leon legitimately slurped it down within seconds.

"Yeah." So did I.

"Isn't it time to get your beauty sleep?"

"Yes. I have a presentation tomorrow." I rubbed my forehead.

"You'll probably fail it."

I chuckled. "Probably."

"Goodnight, asshole."

"Goodnight, Leon.
-----------------

"So how'd your presentation go?" Chris asked.

"It went great! I think I at least got a B on it. How'd your test go?"

"It went okay. I feel like I passed." He gave me a slight smile.

"Leon isn't gonna be home for another hour. We can go to my place for a bit." I said as I tapped his chest.

"Sure."

I unlocked my door and sat down my bag and took off my cardigan.

"So you wanna start off by watching a movie?"

"Umm.. sure."

I analyzed for a bit. He was impossible to read.

"Okay. You pick it out."

After looking for a bit he chose my favorite movie, Pretty Woman.

"Good choice." I looked at him and smiled.

We watched the movie for about 15 minutes and then I started making a move. I slid my had on his thigh and slowly to his bulge. I put my lips against his and rubbed him through his pants. I tried to unzip them but suddenly he threw me off of him and got up instantly.

"What's wrong?" I stood back up next to him.

"I can't do this, Y/N."

"Oh, I'm sorry we don't have to. I just knew you've wanted t---"

"No, Y/N. I mean this, me and you. I can't be with you ."

"Oh."

"Look Y/N. I love you I do but I can't be with a girl like you."

"I want something more fast paced. You're annoying, you always tell me about your problems, you talk constantly, I never get your shitty jokes, and you are never around when I need you." I began to tear up at his violent words.

"Excuse me! Who was there for you when your bestfriend killed themselves?! Who was there for you when your mom died?! Who studied culinary in college to be able to make your favorite meals correctly?! Who always went with you places even when I didn't want to?! Me Chris! It was fucking me! You never listen to me! You never do anything for me!"

"I really don't give a damn about your issues, Y/N. I'm always around to hear about them that I don't care enough to do anything for you."

"How could you say that with a straight face?" The tears were streaming down my face.

"I'm in love with another girl. I've been cheating on you, Y/N."

I went numb. "What?"

"Since we've been dating. I got with her one month after."

You looked him in the eyes for a moment.

"I'm always there for you Y/N. You shouldn't be surprised that I cheated."

"You were never there! You were never fucking there, Chris! When I needed you the most you were never fucking there!"

"I'm the only guy that has ever given you attention. You are so fucking exhausting to be around Y/N! No one fucking wants to be with you! Girls like you is the type of chicks guys get into their pants and then leave!"

"Fuck you!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Get the fuck out! Go be happy with your whore!"

He stomped to the door. I saw Leon approach him on his way out.
--------------------------
word count: 984

date: December 22, 2021