ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕂𝕚𝕕

"Hey, Y/N!"

"What Claire?" Claire was the only friend of mine that stayed no matter what others thought of me.

"Did you hear about the new kid?" She asked as in a freaky tone.

I chuckled a bit in my response. "Yes, Claire. I did in fact hear about him. Do you know his name though?"

She was examining the hallway hastily. "No but that's him." She pointed to a tall, muscular, blonde figure.

"well he's definitly cute." I smirked at the sight of him.

"You like the view of the new kid, hotcakes?" Chris chimed in with his daily ass slap.

'Fuck off, Chris." Shelby snarled,

Chris chuckled at her comment along with his other friends.

"Chris we aren't together anymore please leave me the fuck alone and stop touching me."

"Aww, your killing the fun, Y/N."

I ignored his comment and faced Claire. "I have to get to Chem, C."

"Ok see ya in third!" She turned and walked to her first period class.

I pushed Chris out of my path. "Woah, someone's on her period." he stated as I walked off.

Chris was a royal douchebag and a manwhore. He has been with the whole school.

"Hey um..,. YOU!"

I turned to face the voice.

The new kid.

"Hey! It's Y/N by the way."

"Hey Y/N. I'm Leon." he chuckled. "I'm looking for Chemistry?"

"Oh yeah, New Kid! Just follow me."

He followed behind me.

"Do you guys have football here?"

"Yes we do. Every guy on the team is rude but if your intrested than maybe you can break that standard. I'm a cheerleader though so if you make the team you'll get to see me!"

He chuckled. I smiled in response.

"I'll show you my schedule once we get to class. Maybe I can have your help finding classes?''

"Of course, newbie."

"Not this now."

"What?" I said acting innocent

"The 'new kid' thing,"

"Well, you are a new kid and I will call you new kid until i decide not to."

He laughed strongly.

"We are here."

He opened the door for me.

"Thank you." This was weird already but nice.

The teacher met her gaze with us.

"Leon Kennedy!" I continued to walk to my desk.

She scanned the room for an empty desk which, per usual, was right next to me.

"Well, you get to sit new to Y/N." She gave him a remorseful smile.

He nodded and sat to the desk next to me.

"Howdy. He whispered

"Hi there pardner." I responded.

He smiled in amusement. He handed me his schedule. Of course, he had the same classes.

I wrote on a free space with my blue pen: We have the same classes, partner :)

He read it and gave me a thumbs up in response