O9

it was still dark but the girl couldn't care less and continued walking by the baywalk.

she sat on the seawall, admiring the view before her. the sky's gradually turning from navy blue to pink and pastel orange gradient. the red sun rising from the horizon as the sea birds hover around the glistening water.

after a week she finally felt the serenity that she's been wanting to feel.

her hand touched the pocket of her pants and she took out her phone. opening it, she saw more than hundreds of messages and calls that came from sunghoon, jake and the other guys.

she opened her chat box with sunghoon and sent him a message before forwarding it to the rest of the guys.

i'm okay <<

she's about to close her phone again but it suddenly rang, a small smile crept on her face when she saw the name on her screen.

"hello? y/n! thank God you already opened your phone, where were you? what happened to you? are you okay? you made us worried sick you twap!"

a faint chuckle escaped my lips when he finished talking.

"i'm okay, jake"

"no, you're not! wait, why am i wearing waves? where are you? no, no, no y/n! you're not going to jump off the cliffs! no y/n—"

"the fuck, jake? what are you talking about? i'm at the baywalk"

the call suddenly ended. i left him a message asking why he ended it but he didn't reply.

i let out a deep sigh and swayed my feet that's hanging above the water. i was just staring and enjoying the feeling of the morning breeze that keeps on hitting my skin, my hair flying in a different direction and it was cold but i couldn't care less.

"dad, watch over me hmm?" i painfully mumbled as if he could hear me

the quietness that's surrounding me vanished when i heard a car honking, i twirled around and saw a familiar guy hopping out of the car.

he immediately run towards me and back hugged me tightly "gosh! i missed you!"

i tapped his arms repeatedly, "yah, jaeyun let me go. i can't breathe!"

"hehe sorry" he let go of me and sat down next to me on the seawall.

we fell in silence, a comfortable silence. jake was admiring the scene before him as i kept on swaying my feet.

i feel so tired, i have a dark circles under my eyes, pimples on my forehead and my back aching. i just want to rest.

my head fell on jake's shoulder and i can feel him slightly tensed up but in a second his arm wrapped around my waist.

"mind telling me what happened?" he softly whispered but enough for me to hear

i heaved a deep sigh as i recollect everything that happened in a week. "the past week was so fucked up, jake"