O7

early in the morning and a group of girls were already gathered in the school's field talking about the life of the person that they hate the most, park y/n.

"there's a transferee and i heard she knows y/n"

"you mean lim hyerin?"

"yes, lim hyerin. it was said that hyerin and y/n were classmates since elementary"

"well, we should befriend that hyerin to know more about y/n"

"if we found out something about y/n, what are we gonna do about that?"

"duh, blackmail her of course. i will do everything to get sunghoon, don't you want to get jake?"

"i do!"

the four girls sitting around each other fell in a fits of laughters because of their topic.

when the bell rang they hurried to their classroom waiting hoping for the new girl to be their classmate.

i woke up at 7:30, i only have 30 minutes left to get ready. i took a really quick shower and quickly put on my uniform, forgetting my coat on the couch in my room.

at exactly 8:10, i arrived at school. i'm 10 minutes late and when i entered at my new classroom-my dad told the teachers to move my class with jake which i don't know the reason of-all of the students were looking at me.

"i'm sorry, i'm late" i tried my best not to put my hands on my knees and catch my breath in front of the teacher.

"detention after class, ms. park. you're late and you're wearing incomplete uniform" i don't have any choice but to nod to what the teacher said "okay, class i told you earlier you'll have two new classmates. y/n isn't really new, she just moved classroom" she said as some of the students nodded, some has a scared look on their faces and some look unbothered "there's still an empty seat behind sunghoon, take it"

my eyes met with sunghoon who kept wiggling his eyebrows, it's not that obvious that he's happy that i am now his classmate.

while walking towards my new seat, i saw jake sitting beside it which made me roll my eyes and he just stuck his tounge out. my eyes once again wondered around the classroom and it landed on a very familiar face of a girl that i haven't seen in 5 years, she's wearing a wry smirk that made me gulped.

hyerin, what is she doing here?

"why are you late?" my seat mate asked despite knowing the reason why.

sunghoon secretly tilted his head listening, ready to hear my answer. i sighed and took out my pen and notebook to take notes, "well, you see there's a guy who went to my house at 12 am and talk to me until 1:30 in the morning"

"oh, so jake was that guy that i saw. i thought y/n was talking to a thief last night" sunghoon bit his lower lip trying not to laugh at jake's expression for being called a thief.