O6

two weeks had passed.

bunch of things happened inside those two weeks. after that night in my house, jake has been following me around and we were also able to finish our art project in just two days and he's been constantly asking me to eat with his friends which includes sunghoon my cousin.

my phone rang telling me that someone's calling. i picked up my phone and saw jake's name on the screen.

"what do you want?" i asked after answering the call

"hello to you too, i'm outside your house" what is he doing here? i stood up and peeked on my window seeing his figure outside our house, he even waved his hand

hanging up the call, i went downstairs and opened the gate of our house.

jake was wearing a black sweatpants and a hoodie with a cap, i walked towards him and crossed my arms in front of my chest "it's already late jake, why are you here?"

"i can't sleep that's why i went here" he simply stated and flashed me a smile

"and what's that have to do with me?" i threw another question in which he replied quickly

"go on a walk with me" before i could say something he held my shoulder and turned me around towards the direction of our gate "get a hoodie, it's cold"

jake and i are walking side by side near our vicinity with ice creams in our hands.

we're both silent, no one dared talking, just us enjoying the wind that's blowing our hairs the ebony waves dancing with the breeze.

i unconsciously halted and looked up at the sky seeing the big bright moon shining above us, "jake, look at the moon" in the corner of my eyes, i saw jake also looked up to admire the moon. "i heard the moon tonight is called super pink moon, it's not colored in pink though, the moon is at its usual golden color near the horizon and fade to a bright white as it glides overhead. it's also 7% bigger and 15% brighter than the normal one"

when i averted my gaze from the moon, jake's already looking at me. amusement was written on his face, "you love the moon huh"

a smile slowly made its way on my face as i bobbed my head up and down, "not just the moon, even the stars. i just love the view every night, i feel at ease by looking at it"

"remember that night when i saw you in the central park? you were pointing at the stars, why is that?" he curiously asked

"my mom said that if you count 9 stars at night for 14 days, your wish will come true. but if it rains you need to start over again" i explained to him, my biological mother once caught me staring at the sky during night time and she told me about counting the stars.

"that's cool. why didn't you count then?" he softly asked

"my last wish already came true and i still haven't think of anything to wish for again" i don't even think if i'll wish again after that last wish