Discord

discord
noun
/ˈdɪskɔːd/
1.
disagreement between people
————————————————
"IT'S NOT LIKE YOU TO DO THIS WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM" He stared at me, giving me a silent response.
"Your silence speaks numbers, Edward". I rolled my eyes at him.

He finally spoke up. "It's just... you know how I feel about you streaming with Karl all the time".
"OH MY GOD EDWARD WE'VE TALKED ABOUT THIS. I'VE KNOWN KARL SINCE I WAS LIKE 6 WE GREW UP TOGETHER. HE'S MY BEST FRIEND".
I folded my arms and looked down at the ground, avoiding eye contact with him.

"I'VE HEARD WHAT HE SAYS TO YOU Y/N. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE HE'S JUST A FRIEND?"
He took a step towards me.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'VE HEARD WHAT HE SAYS TO ME? WHAT CAUSE HE HYPES ME UP AND CALLS ME PRETTY?! THAT'S. WHAT. BEST. FRIENDS. DO. MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T SO INSECURE YOU WOULDN'T BE SO JEALOUS".

My breathing hitched as Edward grabbed my wrist and spoke almost in a whisper.

"You need to leave. We're done."
He let go of me and walked down the hallway to his room.

Tears stained my cheeks as I threw what I could into a suitcase and left Edward's apartment. Feeling lost and defeated. I messaged the only person I could think of. Karl.

"Hey. You mind if I stay the night? I'll tell you about it later."

"y/n, you know you're welcome anytime. see you soon."

Now that I felt a little less lost than before, I ordered an uber to Karl's house and told him what happened.
"Oh. Wow. Um- Are you ok??" Karl frowned a little. I never cried in front of him. But I couldn't help it. Edward and I were together for 3 years.
"Yeah. I am now" I gave him a small smile, to show him I really meant it.

We spoke for a while until Karl had to leave for a stream.

I sat on the floor of the guest room and scrolled through twitter for a while. I finally got up and planted myself on the bed. I opened my laptop and opened twitch.
I always love watching Karl's streams and there was no way I was missing this one.