Chapter 11: Party

Start from the beginning

I reach out my hand and grab his phone.

She's on top of him and his hands are all over her body while they both sleep.

Her hands are around his neck and his around her waist and thigh. She's nuzzled in his neck which makes my blood boil.

(Note: picture on Alice's Instagram which is: @alicexhendrix)

His hands are on MY girl.

I crack the phone in half before angrily throwing it at the wall.

"She's mine."

"Sir with all due respect it's nearly impossible to get her if she's with Jayden... that's an automatic suicide mission. If he so much as slightly cares for this girl.. you're dead." He starts.

"Go on." I say.

"His mafia is already so much stronger than ours.. along with their Allies Ace Romano.. we're dead. It'll be war, and there's no way we're winning. I say we find another girl for you, eh?"

"Look at her. No one compares! I want her bad.. and I want her now." I say.

"There's no way boss, she's Jayden's.." before he can finish.. I interrupt.

I chuckle.

And shoot him in the head, blood scattered everywhere.

"Somebody get my jet ready.. we're going to New York City to pay an old friend a visit." I say laughing.

.........................................................................................................

"We need to work on that project!" I say to my very uninterested English partner

"What project?" Jayden asks.

Great.

"Our project on domestic violence on women, genius." I say, annoyed.

"Oh."

"I'm bored." I say, looking around the English classroom.

The professor is giving us the class period to work on our projects, and we don't even know how to start this.

"Are you going to the party today?" He asks.

"Yup your sister's making me."

He nods as I continue rambling on about the project.

"I hate parties." I randomly say. "I would rather go to a five year old girl's birthday party than go to a party full of drunk college kids."

"I don't care." He says, rolling his eyes.

"I see someone's back to being his old self." I say sarcastically.

Before he can respond the professor comes and sits next to us.