Chapter 39 {New House, New Reveals}

Start from the beginning

"Too much of a vacation home?" Kathryn suggested, which made me snapped a finger at her. "Correct!"

"Plus with a pool, I see that we would neglect the care of it over time..." Erina furrowed her brows at the pool. "And we don't really need a pool"

True, a pool would be cool but I doubt we would actually spend time in one especially when we start going on more quests.

"I like the pool," Yumi suddenly said. "And the area we're in," she glanced at the bench that was nearby.

"But...this place is kinda far from the guild," Lily stated. Oh, right. This place did take a while to get there so it would be troublesome to go back and forth between the guild and this house.

Amber slumped when she knew that we weren't really satisfied with this house. "Then I'm sure the third one would suit you better"

Yeah, it should be our last option...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~ House Number 3 ~

"A waterfall?" I gaped before the house

"What interesting structure...." I heard Kathryn murmured behind me. Yeah, I agree with her. Compared with the other houses we've seen, this place is uniquely built with the waterfall behind it and all.

"This place doesn't seem to have a garden nor a yard..." Avelyn slumped in depression. Poor girl, she was really hoping for that garden.

Amber though instead giggled, "don't look so sad just yet, Miss Avelyn." She smiled with her eyes shining. "Actually this house is a ten bedroom and four bathroom home. It also has the large living space and kitchen you requested." She exclaimed as she opened the door to lead us all in. "Two bathrooms at the end of left and right..."

"What about the garden?" Avelyn huffed, crossing her arms. I held back a chuckle and patted by the shoulder. The female agent had gotten her hope up.

Amber though only smiled, "well, there is something real special about this particular house," she said, leading further into the house. We were right in the middle of the house but right in the further back of it. All of us were looking at the selling agent in confusion when we had arrived at a door?

It was an old-looking door, painted black with faded silver designs. Though the neat looking thing about it though, it has three red gems curved above the doorknob.

"Just tap the middle gem first then the first and third one..." Amber did as she said before turning the knob. "And walla~"

 "And walla~"