Pillarmen x depressed s/o

Request: Pillarmen React to depressed s/o?

Kars

-This would be the first time he has ever seen you like this, so it is a safe bet that he would not know what to do. Throughout all of his life, he has never seen someone like this that he cared about, so he is unsure of what he needs to do.

-He will try to make you tell him what is wrong so he can try and fix it, but then he gets annoyed when you just shake your head and start crying. He doesn't understand why you can't just talk about how you feel like you would normally do.

-After seeing that you are not going to talk, he will just sigh as he scoops you up in his arms brings you to his room where he lays you down and then himself. He might not be able to understand what is going on with you, but he knows that cuddles can fix things...right?

Esidisi

-He will try to make you tell him what is wrong so he can try and fix it

-He will not force you to talk about why you are depressed, he knows that right now you are in a delicate state.

-However, he will push you a little to open up about it. He knows that being in a state like this for an extended amount can be damaging to a person's soul,

-He won't require you to do much when you are like this, but he does bring you everywhere with him so he can ensure that you are safe and well protected.

Wamuu

-Just like Esidisi, he can see that you are in a very weak state.

-And in this state, he becomes very protective over you and won't let anyone else be by you unless you verbally approve.

-He keeps a close eye on you to ensure your safety and well-being

Santana

-I feel like Santana understands the most about depression since he had to live most of his life in Wammu's shadow because he was not as strong or loyal to Esidisi or Kars.

-He can probably sense a change in you when you are depressed, so he will prepare a soft nest for you.

-When he sees the actual signs of your depression, he will just pick you up and take you to the nest he made for the two of you and cuddle you.

-You don't have to take about your problems and you can cry as much as you want without any interruptions.

Side note: 

If anyone guys are depressed or even think you are depressed my inbox is always open. I might not be able to help, but I'm good a listening. So if you ever need to vent or just talk, I'm on here every day. 

Depression is not a joke and it should not be taken lightly.