Yandere kars x reader with kids

request: yandere kars x reader who has little kids plz?

When he first kidnapped you and your children, he was only intending on using all of you for his experiments. He just wanted to see how far human mothers have come since his slumber.

Sometimes when you were sleeping he would take your youngest child and put them at the end of the arena that is filled with vampires (don't worry the vampires know not to harm the child, but they will scare them a bit.) As soon as you heard your baby crying, you jumped up and started to look around and saw that one of your children was missing. You told your other children to stay hidden under the bed while you went to go save your other child

As soon as you were able to find the room your wailing child, you were horrified at what you saw. Vampires were around being loud; causing your child to cry louder, while Kars sat above, watching it all godown.

"Why are you doing this?! What have I or my children ever done to you?! You shouted as you glared up at him. He only smiled as he threw two weapons down at your feet.

"Defeat the Vampires to get your child back. Oh and I should warn you that none of them have eaten today." He then threw one hand up; signaling the fight to began.

You were very hesitant about the weapons, but after you saw your child crying and making grabby at you. Something in you flipped, you barely even noticed how fast you were taking down the vampires until you were standing in front of your baby covered in blood.

You quickly picked up your baby and smothered them in kisses. You didn't even notice that Kars jumped down from where he was sitting and was approaching you until he picked you up bridal style with your baby still in your arms.

"What are you doing?!" You asked as you tried to wiggle out of his grip.

"You are far more powerful than I took you for. You are the only one who has defeated the vampires...and lived to tell the story. You will be my mate and rule beside me for as long as I live." He said as he walked into his room with you still in his arms.

"M-mama?" you heard a weak voice coming from across the room. You turned your head to see your other two children now standing, looking at you with tears in their eyes.

Somehow you managed to jump out of Kars's arms and ran to your children, engulfing them in a big hug as tears streamed down your face. Kars smiled at this little moment you were having with them. He knew you loved with all of your heart...and he knew you would do anything to keep them safe. This was how he was going to make sure you stayed loyal to him.

I'm probably going to make a headcannon to follow up this story later.