Pillar men x reader * sleep headcanon*

Request: one night S/O wakes up and finds the four pillarmen surrounding the bed, watching him in silence... Before he can say anything , Wammu says "can we sleep with you?" // What would everyone in the situation do?

S/o

-Let start off with you. You were having a wonderful dream when you felt someone watching you when you were sleeping. You brushed it off thinking that it was nothing.

-However the feeling did not go away, instead, it felt like more eyes were on you. You opened your eyes to see all four pillarmen staring down at you while you are in your bed. Before you could say anything Wamuu asked if they could sleep in the bed with you. You looked at all of them before sighing and saying yes.

Kars

-Being the leader of the group, he would pick you up, and lay down on your bed with you on his chest. he would keep his arms or waist. 

-He doesn't move in his sleep so you don't have to worry about being tossed and turned.

Esidisi

-He would be on one side of you probably holding your hand while you are resting. 

-He sleeps pretty bad so one minute he's holding your hand and the next minute he has his leg on you and Kars.

Wamuu

-Unlike Esidisi he doesn't hold any part of you when you are sleeping. He is content with just being by you. 

-Just like Kars, he is usually stationary when he is sleeping.

Santana

-Though he has the last pick on where to be he has the best pick, your butt, and thighs. He is perfectly fine with using your butt or thighs as a pillow. 

-However, sometimes when he is sleeping he has a tendency to bite or squeeze anything near him. So don't be too mad or surprised if you find bite marks on you