Pillar men x s/o with eczema

Thatsensitveb3tch

Kars

-He has seen this on humans many years ago, but he never cared enough to know what it was, but since you are his mate, he has to care about it.

-He will go to all of your doctor's appointments to make sure they are doing the right thing. If they give you some more cream,( because the other ones didn't want) he will make sure that you use the cream as prescribed.

-If they tell you to stay away from certain food because it may trigger your eczema, then Kars will make sure you stay clear away from the food. However, if you beg enough he might let you have a little.

Esidisi

-Just like Kars, he has seen it on humans but knew what it was. He also knows that sometimes heat and spicy food can trigger it (this is true for me, but I continue to eat spicy foods and suffer later)

Wamuu

 -like to think he had eczema when he was younger, but Kars nor Esidisi did something about it because he rarely talked about it. He would make sure you stayed moisturized and would even go as far as to follow you around with lotion and your eczema cream.

Santana

-Just like wamuu, he would make sure you stayed lotioned up. Sometimes he would even lotion you himself because he thinks you aren't doing it right. He will also change your soap out for something that is not scented because he heard that some soaps can irritate the skin.