Chapter One: Junior Goodbye,Senior's Hello!

Hey guys this is my new story!!! I hope you read and like it! Please give it a chance:D Just Another Summer or is it? was the first book I read on here so it inspired me to write this. Hope you comment and vote and please go check out that book, it's awesome. I want to dedicate this chapter to stephanieann22 and carolcatyo for making such great covers.

Chapter One: Chloe Quessi

School had finally been let out and I couldn't wait for this day to be over. As I walked out of class, clutching my books tightly against my chest, a hand clasped against mine, knocking over all of my books.

"See you in a couple of months, Quessi! I'll keep your locker warm for you!" Finn teased.  He's the school's most obnoxious, self-concerned douchebag I have ever met! Well, that's what I think of him while the others praise this jerk like he's some god. Tina and Sarah snickered as they passed me "What a loser, right?"

See I'm not exactly the most "popular" as you might say. I'm the girl who sits in the back of the classroom so no one would notice me. I also keep a straight A average, but I'm not a geek. I have great relationships with my teachers and I don't mind sucking up to them when I need an extra grade, and I'm pretty sure I'm getting into Princeton when I graduate.

Picking up my books and gathering some papers that fell out, I proceeded to walk out of the building. Meeting up with my two best friends, Brook and Riley. I've known them since the sixth grade. They have always been there for me.

Brook leaned against her car, her eyes scanning over my tired face. "Chloe? Are you okay? You don't seem too happy about this being the last day of school."

I wasn't happy, what's the point in being happy when I know I have to come back to this hell of a school in just a short few months. My eyes shifted over to Finn and his friends staring back at me. They were teasing me in every way possible and all I could do was stand there and watch. Like an idiot...

Riley patted my shoulder. "Don't worry about those jerks, are you ready to go?"

I nodded, fighting back the tears that were ready to stream like a river down my face. I can't believe this.. In the car it was silent for awhile. I'm not going to let Finn's obsession of making my life miserable get to me. Going through my bag, I pulled out one of Beyonce's albums. Sliding it in, we all began to sing to the lyrics.

"Mom and dad, tried to hide the world.

Said the world is just too big for a little girl.

Eyes wide open, can't you see I had my first heels by the age of 13.

Mom and dad, tried to hide the boys I swear that just make them want me more

At 14, they asked what I wanna be, I said baby 21, so I can have me a drink

I'm not a teacher, babe, But I can teach you something

Not a preacher, But we can pray if you wanna

Ain't a doctor, But I can make you feel better."

Riley laughed, hitting her head on the window making me snort. "I just love this song!" she kept singing way out of tune.

Brook drummed the tip of her fingers on the steering wheel. "So you girls ready for another hot summer at the lake house?" she asked, a smile tugging the corner of her lips. I, in fact, didn't want to attend another three months at my father's lake house, again. Every summer since I was eight, my parents would take me to their old house down by the lake. When I met my friends, they began to join me and every year we would do the same thing. They would go out and hang out with guys while I'll be stuck at the house watching reruns of Jersey Shore. I'm not saying that I'm ugly, guys have asked me out tons of times, but I'm not that outgoing girl. Finn had actually asked me out in the beginning of freshman year and I could still remember what happened like it was a movie replaying in my mind.