Chapter Two: Are you kidding me?

*Please comment and Vote I would love to know what you think!* Pwease:) haha*

Chapter Two: Are you kidding me?

I found myself swinging from vine to vine. Jumping from tree to tree. I felt like Tarzan or even better Tarzana! Breaking open coconuts with my bare hand's. Drinking the almost tasteless juice. Beating my chest a monkey appeared. It kept repeating my name "Chloe" it placed it's arm on my shoulder's "Wake up, Chloe wake up." This was no sound of a monkey but a man's voice. Rubbing the temple of my eyes, opening them to see my father's face. "I'm tired, still sleepy" I groaned, turning over on my side. He said something but it came out in mumbles. "Meet me downstairs" that's all I heard. Sitting up I grabbed the remote turning off the television. How do I have a Tarzan dream when I watched Lion King last night?

I unloosed my ponytail letting my blonde hair fall neatly down my mid back. Brushing my hair I walked downstairs to hear talking. Brook and Riley are here early? Walking into the kitchen the talking stopped. Opening the fridge grabbing a glass of orange juice. Turning around I squealed, dropping my glass on the floor. Some shattered pieces cut my foot causing me to wince. Lifting my leg taking out a couple pieces. Focusing my attention back to the three strangers in my living room.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my house!?"

My dad walked into the kitchen "Chloe how many time's have I told you to be careful with our glass cups?" he grabbed a broom passing it to me. Dismissing the glass on the floor he ushered me into the living room.

The two boys looking me over with amused grins on their faces. And the third boy didn't even acknowledge my presence as if I wasn't there.

"These are the Colton brothers and they will be staying with us at the lake house this summer"

"Hey" the two brothers said in unison.

Crossing my arms I did not like this one bit!? I wanted to get away from boy drama and school drama all together and now he's bringing the boys to me!? What kind of dad is this? "Hi" I muttered. My dad gave me a look before turning his attention to the third brother. I had to say he looked hot. Actually the best looking guy I have ever seen!? His brothers looked good to but he is the full package.

"Jacob? Your not going to say hello?" my dad had a scowl on his face. Jacob sat up, he looked at me for a few seconds "Hey" he said nonchalantly "Are you happy now, Mr.Quessie" he scoffed. How rude of him! If I recall this is our house and I don't care how gorgeous you look but you can't talk my dad like that.

I pointed to the door "If you don't want to be here,you can just grab your stuff and leave." I said nicely "Jacob" I mimicked his tone of voice. His brothers snickered and I couldn't help but see a sly grin on my dad's face.

He glared at me for a second before focusing his attention back to his phone.

"Now get your stuff and meet me in the car. In ten" Dad said and we all nodded in agreement.

The two boys stood once my Dad was out of sight. The one with dirty blonde hair reached out his hand first "Hey beautiful, I'm Sam" Just typical. Another player I suppose but it's not like I'm going to be talking to these boys so often. "Chloe" I grabbed hold to his soft warm hand's shaking it lightly. His green eyes piercing through my skin. I needed some air. The one with brownish hair rubbed the back of his neck "I'm Matthew" he said shyly. He is so adorable but gorgeous. "Nice to meet you" I grinned.

Grabbing the broom "Now if you'll excuse me I have to sweep up this glass." I had no interest in starting a conversation.

Matthews hand covered mine around the broom stick "I'll clean it for you Chloe, it's the least I can do for you" he said sweetly, his dark green eyes meeting mine before sweeping the glass in a pile. "Thanks" a blush formed on my face as I began to walk upstairs. Where are my friends? They should have been here by now. Grabbing my cell I dialed Brook. She picked up after the third ring.