Getting adopted

This story is very inspired by @skydonk on tiktok.

Hi i'm y/n. I had luxurious nice long blonde hair. I had the brightest and prettiest blue eyes in the world.

I wake up and my mother, greats me-
"Hey y/n took you long enough to finally wake up ugly slag, your getting adopted today menacing blob of a thing you are. Now go get ready before those hideous people come to pick up someone even hideouser, you."

"Y-yes mom.."

I go up to my room and pick my Dnf (dreamnotfouns) t shirt and skirt!!
"This will work." I say as i look at the mirror with my beautiful outfit on.

I go downstairs as i hear knocks. I cant wait to meet my guardian! What if it's dream?? Haha no way!! I came down stairs as my mother opened the door.. NO WAY!!

"I'm here for y/n."

I look at him and i see it's my FAVORITE TWICTH STREAMER.. DREAM!! DREAM?? COULD THIS BE??

 DREAM!! DREAM?? COULD THIS BE??

"H-hi.." I saw blushing a bit.

"Come here baby girl." Dream says in a very sexy voice.

"O-of course D-d-dadd—D-dream.."

I notice her smirks at me as he holds my hand walking out, he is VERY tall about 7'9 and he had the BIGGEST and abs EVER. Every where i looked abs!! But i find it rather odd he would show up shirtless. But i didn't question it. I was drooling and i could feel my pussy fluttering.

"Come sit in the front baby girl" Dream said as he showed his arm to his Lamborghini. I went inside and that's when we drove to his house. IT WAS GIGANTIC!! It was a MANSION!!

"Well this is it whore. Now get it."
"Y-yes si-sir.."

I walk in and he allows me to pick a room!!
I picked this one, OF COURSE!!

As i finished packing, i went outside and that's when i bumped into georgenotfound

As i finished packing, i went outside and that's when i bumped into georgenotfound. "Who the hell are you?" He said as he rolled his eyes.
"I'm y/n. Dweam adopted m-me.."
"Get out of here. We don't have room for whores."
"Wow.." I walked away from him, i thought i would show him who's boss, that disgusting little british sort sour sponge. I walked down the stairs and went to dreams room, i noticed him in a sexy position on the bed.

"D-Dadd— I MEAN—"
"No baby girl, Finish your sentence. I like what i'm hearin girl."
"D-daddy.."
"Aaah... That was nice."
"U-um..." I cant finish my sentence because of how flustered i was.
"Don't worry baby girl."
He got out of the bed and grabbed his jacket, we are going to the store to pick you a delicious outfit you will wear for me tonight. Are we clear whore?
"Y-yes.."
He smirks as he walks out.

Wow.. Am i really about to date my favorite twitch streamer.. and my.. STEP FATHER.. Just how i like it..

I walked out as i saw george bump into me.
"Ugh. Can't i roam around my own house without being bombarded by filthy slimes creatures that enter our house uninvited."
"You know what george.. I've had it! You have been nothing but an unseasoned toaster to me ever since i've come here.. (Y/n starts flying in the air with her arm positioned as if she was going to shoot her powers out) and i am SICK OF I-"
"Woah calm down!! I'm sorry god.." He walked away. I look down at my hands.. woah was i about to do that..
"Come down baby girl!" Dream calls in his SEXY and VERY DEEP voice.
"C-cumming- I MEAN COMING DARLING.."
"Haha silly girl..." I hear him say under his breath in a flirty tone.

I walk out of the house and open the front door to dreams car, but that's when george taps me from behind and pushes me away. He laughs.
"Why the hell would you do that?" I say angrily.
"Because your a whore. Now go sit in the back like the filthy rodent you are."
Instead of using my powers, i look at dream. Would he really allow his boyfriend to treat me like this?
Dream laughed and i confronted him, "Excuse me? Your boyfriend just pushed me on the floor and called me a WHORE?!"
"Well you are, and if your asking me you deserved it. Now get into the back of the car before i make you. Filthy dirty slut."
"O-o-okay.." I say whimpering.. How coukd this be? I thought he loved me?? I guess i was wrong..