"We know what made you go in this place demigods." the old lady with the spindle stated as she played with the thread on her hand.

"And you won't be able to go in there." the woman with the measuring rod continued.

"You'll be facing many creatures on your way.. the people there won't even let you leave.. alive." the one with the shears stated while touching her hair and cutting the ends of it.

"Sorry to break it to you but we don't care." I said. "We're going now." I starts to walk towards the door.

"Don't!-- what-?!"

I halt midway and glances at the three old women. They can't move at their places as if frozen. My gaze goes down and saw their shadows connected to Scythe. He controlled their shadows so that they can't move. As I look at them carefully and to the items they hold. They are the Moirai.

The Moirai (The Fates) were the three goddesses of destiny. The are three of them..

Clotho "spinner" spun the thread of life from her distaff onto her spindle.

Lachesis "allotter" or drawer of lots measured the thread of life allotted to each person with her measuring rod.

Atropos "inexorable" or "inevitable", literally "unturning", sometimes called Aisa was the cutter of the thread of life. She chose the manner of each person's death; and when their time was come, she cut their life-thread with "her abhorred shears".

We nod at each other and about to go when the one with the measuring rod spoke.

"The night where even the stars have fallen asleep.
The dawn should be feared, for the night will take it's heir..."

I stared at her frowning. I can feel my heart stopped when I remembered what Luana told me before. This thing about the 'night'.

"Be careful on your way demigods." the one with the shears look at us. Atropos. "The future is uncertain.. and you can't change your fate."

°=°

No one talked between me and Scythe when we entered the Black forest just behind the village.

The Black Forest is a mountainous region in southwest Germany, bordering France. Known for its dense, evergreen forests and picturesque villages, it is often associated with the Brothers Grimm fairy tales.

We've been walking for like half an hour and our only guide is the compass Liliana gave me. But this compass is not just an ordinary compass that mortals know, instead of the normal directions such as north, south, west and east, this compass points itself to where the mist is thicker.

Now, the mist I'm talking about is what divides the mythology realm to mortal realms. The mist protects every mythological stuffs to the eyes of the mortals. The mist surrounds itself to every abilities we produced with illusions to fool the mortal eye. Like when if I summons any weapon, mortals can only see random things that is normal in their world such as guitars.

Liliana told me to just follow where the mist is thick and it will lead us to a big tree that is different than the others. She doesn't specially told me what it differs but I'll just stick to the fact that it's different.

I put the compass on my pocket. I've been checking on it every 5 to 10 minutes so that I'm assured that we're in the right way.

My brows furrowed when I noticed something from ahead. I slightly lowered my body to avoid a tree branch and step to a glade at the middle of this forest. The sun is at its peak now that's why we can see the place clearly.