Chapter 15

It has been five full days without a sighting of Mr. Tim, Drake, nor his evil crew. For a while we thought it was nice but now it makes us feel guilty and kind of scared. Jake and I are wondering if he ever kept to his word to go and 'visit' them. Now Jake and I are keeping a journal to write down all of this. Mainly, it is for the sightings and encounters of Mr. Tim. We will try to get everything we know about him into here. Until further notice we will be on the watch for him and the bullies. – Dustin

Who knew one man could cause this much trouble? Getting on the bus officially started the fifth full day without any of them found. That was until something took a change. Jake looked out the window and saw the usual people who came on. First Macy came on, and then Iris after her, then the twins Ethan and Gavin came on, finally the last person who got on the bus looked all too familiar. It was clearly a boy. His figure tall and slim; his eyes shone from under his black jacket, deep blue jeans, only one person looked like him. It was no other than Alex Grayer himself. He was one of the three bullies. Alex's feet shuffled over to the seat right next to them.

"Alex? Is that you?" Dustin asked shocked. The dark hooded figure nodded slowly. "Why don't ya speak?" Jake asked puzzled. Alex pulled his hood down to reveal his new 'look.' Honestly, it made him look a bit like a killer. His eyes were blood shot, and had a few deep purple rings running around his eyes, and little scars were found in his cheeks and face. Though the scars that were on Alex's neck were a whole different story. They were huge so that meant that the cuts must have gone deep. Alex even seemed a tad paler and fear was written upon his face.

"What happened to you Alex? You look awful!" Jake asked concerned. "It doesn't hurt anymore so quit worrying." Alex's voice was deeper and scratched up. "Tell us, what happened?" Jake asked again sternly. "Oh... Well um... Mr. Tim came... Three nights in a row... He stole my whole family." Alex started to whimper quietly. "What?" Dustin asked in a whisper.

"First night he came and gave me nightmares of coming back to kill me. On the second night he came and took my parents. I couldn't care less if they were gone because they were always foul around me. Next night he stole my sister, Eliza. She meant the world to me. I loved her to death. Then he, as you can see, cut me up pretty badly," Alex pointed at some of his scars tearing up, "Though I would rather have tons of scars than lose my little sis forever." Both Jake and Dustin stared in astonishment. The unbreakable Alex was indeed broken, not only on the outside but on the inside too.

"We will help you get your sister back, Alex. Honestly we are just as afraid of him as you are." Jake sighed and shook his head. "We all are going to have to watch out for him very closely." The three agreed on the plan and talked together as the school bus slowed to a stop in front of the school. "Welcome to prison for the next seven or so hours..." Dustin muttered under his breath jumping out of the big yellow vehicle.

Walking inside the front glass doors into the loud chatter of the other students. Some roaming around the halls with no one to talk to while some of the others stood in big crowds. Immediately all of the chatter stopped and all the eyes were on the hooded Alex. Nothing was heard but the squeak of the three boys' shoes. Gasps and whispers echoed and were hardly audible."I wonder whats wrong...." Jake  wondered aloud. "Don't know what is but i don't want to know anymore..." Alex sighed and his eyes turned cold. The three boy said their goodbye's and left for their classes.