Chapter 12

Everything had changed over the two years. Dustin got a brother Jake. Jake moved in with Liz and him. Dustin and Jake went to a new school and made a couple friends. Jake turned out to be thirteen. Even Derrick moved in, right after he proposed to Liz. Derrick and Liz got married in May. They lived in quite a big house not like a mansion but not too small.

They all got a dog named Lucky. He was a cocker spaniel that was white but with black spots. The unique thing about Lucky was he had a black dot in the shape of a diamond on the middle of his forehead. The boys loved Lucky and spoiled him whenever they got. Friends came over and the two boys gained small crushes. This seemed like a normal life. Though no one ever really forgot about Mike or Clarissa. It worried them that if the couple came out they might seek revenge. Jake and Dustin tried not to make a big deal about it.

Liz and Derrick had the same fears about the two in the jail. This was when it took a turn for the worst. Oh, Dustin managed to fix his old broken and shattered world. So did Jake. Both shattered and broken worlds were almost fixed. Soon we're going to be destroyed all over again because Mike and Clarissa got out today. Oh how things were going to change once they were released. Near the wanted couple, where they were going over their plan one last time. "Clarissa this plan is unbreakable there is no way someone can ruin our plan!" Mike said for the thousandth time.

"I don't care! I'm cautious about my moves! I want that boy- well those boys to suffer!" Clarissa paced around the cell franticly. "They'll suffer! Now shut your trap! A guard is coming!" Mike growled. Mike was right not even five minutes later a guard showed up with two others. "I assume you're here to get us out now." Mike said. The guard with the keys nodded and the other two stood there, hardly moving but very alert. The key guard unlocked the jail cell door and the two other officers went in and pulled them out. Being cautious the two were handcuffed and walked away. For Mike and Clarissa, when their punishment ended their plan for revenge had started. Smiling evilly to each other without being caught, Mike and Clarissa walked down those halls waiting for the fun to begin...