about the book

heres a glimpse at things that were suppose to happen and reason why certain things did happen

Y/n and suna weren't supposed to forgive each other when they did. orginally they were gonna leave camp angry at each other and then her birth father would appear stirring some shit up and then all of that would make them forgive each other but I forgot and by the time I remembered I already had 3/4ths of a chapter written so I left it alone. I might use it for a side story though.

The whole kuroo and suna argument was also supposed to be caused because y/n and kuroo bet some money and purposely flirted with each other to see if suna would be jealous or not but I decided that it was a little cliche and lowkey mean.

I've had the last chapter written for awhile but I added the coma thing last minute.

Social media was gonna play a way bigger part on this but I quickly learned how tiring an tedious making fake post and shit was and decided against it. Still added some though

The idea for chapter "y/n does in fact have hoes" was the whole reason I made this book

The chapter "mommy issues and maid outfits" is personally my favorite chapter.

Oikawa was gonna be in it but I couldn't find a way to incorporate aoba johsai into the book

Tenshi is named after a bhna oc I made from a failed sero book I tried writing on archive.

Y/ns stepdad was originally gonna be her real dad but then I decided I have an absent father so why cant she gave one too

There was gonna be a party scene but genuinely dont know what happened but I might also make this a side story.

Ok so were doing this is based off a line in Hamilton.

I highkey want yo make ichigo get hit by a bus or something but that might be overkill so I might write something else if I do make the side story.

I feel like there wasnt much filler and still after finishing I cant decide whether thtmat was a good thing or a bad thing.

Lastly it took everything in me to not blow my brains out writing that kiss. It was so cringe hope yall enjoyed it though.