aggressively showing love

I walk in the bathroom after sneaking to my room to get a quick outfit. I took a nice hot shower before doing my skincare routine and taming my hair. I decided on a nice and comfy but still cute outfit since I'm not really in the mood to be dressed up. I pop on some sunglasses in hopes of hiding my hangover before I head out to the cafeteria. As I exit I bump into someone. I was about to apologize before I saw it was just suna.

heres two options

heres two options

"Hey suna" I say, awkwardly shifting my weight between both feet.

"Oh hi I guess" he grumbles with a little attitude

"Why are you acting like that?" I say, raising my brow. I honestly dont know what the fuck his problem is. He literally said he had no idea why he was mad and I gave him some space to get over it. I get being awkward with each other like we usually do when we argue but right now it seems he has a problem with me.

"It's nothing" he snaps looking away causing me to roll my eyes "You weren't in the managers room this morning I guess you went to kuroo" he raises his brow

"First off this is the first time we speak to each other after that stupid argument that you cant even explain to me and that's what you choose to say and no dickhead tsukki saw me upset so he offered to let me sleep in karasuno room. even if I went to kuroo what does it have to do with you" I shout tapping my foot.

"You do realize everyone thinks we are dating right. Do you know how embarrassing last night was" he says raising his voice.

"I realize that and I'm sorry if I hurt your pride or something truly but you of all people should know that I'm touchy with all my friends and kuroo is a friend. Nobody even minded it until you brought up suna. Everyone was either high drunk or both except for the first years who were minding their business. It was a dare anyways. Look suna I wasn't even mad at you like I literally only left the room to give you space. I thought last night only happened due to the intoxication but honestly you're pissing me off right now. Next time you wanna talk to me suna don't go insinuating shit and make sure to come correct because i don't play that shit and you should know that so until you can apologize don't even think about trying to talk to me" I say before walking off leaving him in the hall.