stay in a peasants place

I enter school with one thing on my mind and that's finding suna. Saturday went too far and I'd hate to see their friendship get any worse than it already is now.

I see sunas silhouette as he turns the corner and I beeline straight to him.

"Suna wait up" I shout causing him to stop and turn around. I put my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath. When I finally look up I see Ichigo standing right next to him.

"Oh great" I mutter to myself before focusing on the task at hand.

"Did you need something y/n? Am I even allowed to talk to you without your bodyguard" he scoffs

"Yes you are and I want to talk to you alone please" I say looking over at ichigo.

"Sunas okay with me being here right" she says putting her hands on her hip and looking over to him. He opens his mouth to say something before she interrupts him.

"See?" She says twirling her hair. Suna just shrugs.

"Fine, whatever. Look, I'm sorry about the whole osamu thing, he 's just been really protective lately. I don't want my personal problems to get in the way of your friendship. I'll talk to him later about it but I'm hoping you guys can talk it out once I do" I say as I shift my weight from foot to foot.

"Why would suna talk it out with that animal? If anything, Suna should stay far away from him" ichigo scoffs, flipping her dollar store extensions.

"Bitch was I talking to you?" i say stepping closer to her.

"y/n stop" suna says putting his arm out between us

"No and I don't see how you can be chill about it. Thats your fucking friend shes talking about"

"Because he agrees with me" she shrugs with a smirk.

"Last time i checked i still wasnt talking to you so i suggest you shut the fuck up before i make you" i say looking her dead in the eye.

"I would like to see you try"

A crowd starts to form around us. As i was about to reply I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look up to see Kita shaking his head. "It's not worth it".

"Yeah you're right. Suna please think about what I said" I say as I start to walk off.

"Well obviously I'm worth more than your pathetic friendship with suna. You see who he's standing next to" she giggles, causing me to turn back around.

"Ichigo shut the fuck up"

"I think you should listen to suna cause i'll beat your ass and go home for three days dont do me" i say pointing at her.

"Did you just threaten me?" she scoffs, flipping her hair.

"Yeah but I can make it a promise". She walks closer to me and puts her hands out to push me but before she could I slap her and grab a handful of her hair pulling her ear towards my mouth.

"I dont give a fuck who you are or who you think you are your nothing to me and you have nothing on me you miserable brat, so dont speak about me or any of my relationships cause you dont know anything im the one whose been here since day one so stay in your place because whenever this little fling you got going on with suna ends because your a low down dirty bitch im the one he'll run back to and youll be nothing but a forgotten memory" and with that i push her head down causing her to fall on the floor. The shocked expression on her face causes me to smirk. She gets up with tear filled eyes before huffing and walking away. I bask in my victory but that was soon interrupted by the principal's voice.