ok so we're doing this

"Holy shit I'm in love with my best friend" I say pacing around the room as I finally let what i said sink in. I mean, sure maybe the signs were always there but to say I'm panicking is an understatement.

"You know what, I ain't no pussy, I'm just gonna go to his house and tell him. I mean I have a pretty good feeling he likes me too, at least that is what everyone keeps saying. Plus if he doesn't feel the same way at least my feelings are out and we've been friends forever so this shouldn't change much" I ramble while going to grab my things. As I'm putting on sweats, I start to actually think about what I'm gonna do.

"Fuck maybe I am a pussy. No no I'm gonna do this I just have to beeline it to his house and keep my mind occupied. Fuck there should be a play list for this. You know what I'll just fantasize about being railed by dabi. I mean that always interrupts my thoughts while I'm doing school work" I rush down stairs and grab my skateboard rushing off in hopes of making it there before I chicken out.

Time skip

Once I finally make it to his house I hop off my skateboard and run straight towards the door.

"Ok so we're doing this" I mumble to myself. I hear footsteps and the door knob wiggle causing me to close my eyes and blurt out my thoughts.

"I like you and i think like me too at least I hope so so let's just get over this and fuck" I hear chuckling as I open my eyes.

"aw princess you like me" astumu smirks causing me to roll my eyes.

" shut up. Move out of the way and forget what you heard" I say, pushing him to the side so I can enter.

"Princess, what's the fun in that?" astumu says teasingly.

"Dont fucking call me that. Anyways where's suna" I say looking around. I don't know what I'll do if he hears this conversation.

"He's upstairs in his room" he says pointing in the direction.

"Thanks I'll be right back" I say heading to the stairs.

"Ok don't be too loud and make sure he wraps it before he taps it" he says laughing. I just flick him off before making it upstairs.

I reach his door that's thankfully closed and sit back to think about what I'm actually doing.

"Fuck I've had too much time to think. Goddamn it suna why didn't you open the door this would be over and done with. Fuck this shit better be worth it" I mumble before slightly knocking while simultaneously opening the door.

" What's the point of knocking if you're just gonna open the door at the same time?" he says, looking over to me,tossing his phone to the side.

"It's to tell you that you have 15 secs to make sure your penis is out of sight" I say sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Why are you sitting on the edge of the bed? Don't tell me you're acting shy now you've literally slept in this bed before" he says lookin over in concern.

"Well after what I tell you, you might not want me to be close. although I'm like 69% sure everything is gonna be alright" I say fiddling with my fingers.

"Let me guess you got the clap," he jokes.

"No, I do not have the clap" I say laughing a bit.

"Ok so what's up" he says sitting next to me and putting a hand on my back.

"Oh nothing much I'm just like lowkey in love with you no big deal" I say chewing the side of my cheek.

"Um what" he says looking at me confused. Of course this dumbass wouldnt get it.