im here for the plot

im having really bad writers block so sorry in advance if this is mediocre. 

"LICK LICK LICK LICK I LICK I WANNA EAT YO DICK I DO BUT I CANT FUCK UP MY NAILS NO I DONT SO I PICK IT UP WITH CHOPSTICKS" two obnoxious voices sings causing me to wake up. I look up seeing Aran and an unfamiliar kid with gray hair. I look over to Suna to see him still peacefully sleeping. This boy could literally sleep through an apocalypse.

"Can someone someone explain to why the fuck your screaming cupcake lyrics at me before I put my father's pepper spray to use" I say glaring at them. The two shivers under my gaze.

"Man you were right she is scary" the other kid says flicking when I narrow my eyes at him.

"That's not even the scariest part, just look at her face" aran says gagging.

"Fuck you aran" I shout flicking him off. He just laughs, flicking me off right back. I suddenly feel movement next to me.

"Wait who's fucking aran" suna says groggily while rubbing his eyes.

"Of course you make up when sex is mentioned you horny freaky fuck" I say pushing him off me.

"Anyways we came in here to talk y'all it's time for lunch. Oh this is sugawara from karasuno" aran says point to the dude beside him.

"Yeah nice to meet you and sorry about the singing aran thought it'd be funny. I hope you don't mind" he says bowing a bit.

"Oh it's fine and sorry about the pepper spray threat. I just value sleep and food over everything" I say giggling a bit.

"Yeah don't try to get between her and a mcchicken you might lose a finger" suna scoffs which is soon replaced with a yelp after I elbow his side.

"Welp well be leaving now hurry up and get your afternoon quickie out of the way and come join society" aran says walking out with sugawara trailing behind.

"We are not having an afternoon quickie" I shout after him but I'm not even sure he heard.

"We could," Suna says beside me. I just roll my eyes and kick his side before immediately standing up, grabbing my phone and heading towards the door. I hear shuffling and then feel arms wrap around my waist.

"Let's go get some food before it's all gone," suna says, pressing his forehead on my shoulder. I nod and with that we head down the hall.

After a few minutes we are met with a plethora of noises as we enter the cafeteria.

"Ayo suna come over here" I look to see atsumu call him over. Suna grabs my arm to pull me over to atsumu and the boys before a hand is felt on my shoulder.

"Hey y/n wanna come sit over in the corner I have a few people I thought you might wanna meet if that's okay with your boyfriend" he said rubbing the back of his neck. Suna just shrugs and heads over to atsumu.

"Um sure let me just grab some food real quick and I'll go over there" I say smiling a bit before walking over to the food. As I go to grab some spam musubi and some tempura I look up to see two really pretty girls.

"Hi I'm kiyoko from karasuno and this is yukie from fukurōdani. I'm assuming you're a manager right" she said smiling softly.

"Oh god no" I say causing them to both tilt their heads to the side.

"Okay well technically I am it's only temporary though my friend is their manager but she's coming late and since I'm close with the team I'm filling in although I'm most likely staying since I don't wanna go home" I say trying to giggle off the embarrassment of oversharing. What can I say pretty bitches make me nervous.