Chapter 1

"I am the spirit of Good. I watch the good and evil. I watch day and night, I do not rest. Beware my warnings! For I am the the spirit of Good. I am label "Fate". With me your fate is forever sealed."

"Fate watches Chad and Sam's family He is the only spirit to say I. Example (I watched him Hit their fragile bodies with cold leather) ."

CHAPTER#1

Chad Sat up in his bed with samatha beside him sound asleep. He took his paper sand hands and brushed his hair back. What is left. He turned to is side and pulled a small zip lock bag out if a brown wooden dresser, it was full of marijuana (weed). He took out so paper. He layed it flat on his night stand and sprinkled weed on his rolling paper and rolled it properly to were it was ready to be smoked. Before it lit it He said.

"I'll be a motherfucker".

He took long puffs. It didn't take long before the joint was completely gone. After he had finished his joint he headed to is shower....

(15 minutes later)

He dressed and readyed himself for his daily job.

Sam finally woke and decided to fix Chad and her morning coffee. Chad came to retrieve his coffee.

They sat at their table. Just before Chad almost took a sip Sam stopped him out of spite she said with a sarcastic tone "Don't forget to thank God".

Chad gave her a disgusted look then said back with anger and aggravation,

"There is no God! He dose not exist! He has never been here and he never will. Sam I know for a fact you don't believe in that shit so don't you dare pester me with it!"

"Ok Okay Chad Damn. Since you can't take a joke drink your coffee and hush enough with the bicthing."

"If you Dont want to hear my bicthing then don't bring God up in my house cause he's not aloud here."

"Haha okay dang ".